Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hades rock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowruler9090

Hades rock Empty
PostSubject: Hades rock   Hades rock I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 11:52 am

I walk up to a rock and it looks like hades helm of darkness so i walk up to it and carve HADES ROCK
then i climb up it and sit down when the top falls in and im stuck in a pit.

i kepp on yelling "help.... help me....... someone help me im stck in hades rock...HELP"
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Hades rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades rock   Hades rock I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 12:27 pm

I was walking outside in the forest, my purple earphones blasting Lions by Lights. "Lions make you brave, Giants give you faith. Death is a charade. You dont have to feel safe to feel unafraid."
well, normally I listen to hard rock, but Lights is an exception. Seeing a rock with "HADES ROCK" carved into its side, I quirked a raven black eyebrow. My dad has a rock? Cool. I sat on it, looking up at the sky not hearing the guy yelling for help over my earphones.
Back to top Go down
shadowruler9090

Hades rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades rock   Hades rock I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm

i pound on the rock inside until i push a random button and fall out the back of the rock i get up and ask what your doing up there
Back to top Go down
Rin Krys

Rin Krys

Location : Look! An old lady is beating a defenseless boy with her purse!

Hades rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades rock   Hades rock I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:03 pm

I jumped, spinning around almost expecting to see a monster. I took off my earphones and rested them on my shoulders, surprised I didn't notice the person earlier. Resisting the comment 'your mom' I spoke; "Uh... sitting? How did you get there?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hades rock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hades rock   Hades rock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hades rock
Page 1 of 1