Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

RAIDING THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (private Evadne Malfoy ♥)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

RAIDING THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (private Evadne Malfoy ♥) Empty
PostSubject: RAIDING THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (private Evadne Malfoy ♥)   RAIDING THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (private Evadne Malfoy ♥) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:15 pm

I creep into the kitchen, stalking in through the window. I hop around a bit on the counters before landing in front of the food storage area. I pull out the chain cutters and start beating the lock until it falls off. "Here you go!" I say tossing a few pieces of food out the window. I'll give you it was over kill, but it was fun
Back to top Go down

RAIDING THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (private Evadne Malfoy ♥)
Page 1 of 1