Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New HORRIBLE Job

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bleh

Bleh

New HORRIBLE Job  Empty
PostSubject: New HORRIBLE Job    New HORRIBLE Job  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:26 pm

I leaned on the counter and sighed. This new job sucked! I hated the camp store! But I needed the money and I was fired from my last job since there was a whole monster attack and stuff. GODS THIS SUCKED!
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

New HORRIBLE Job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HORRIBLE Job    New HORRIBLE Job  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Brandon.
I walked into the camp store. I needed to buy a new camp t-shirt. Mine was starting to wear out. It was nice to buy a new one once in a while anyways. I walked over to the section and grabbed a M mens size.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

New HORRIBLE Job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HORRIBLE Job    New HORRIBLE Job  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:45 pm

I started to listen to my IPod. PANIC! At The Disco blaring from my ear buds. I was completely bored out of my mind. Work sucked!
Back to top Go down
Lord of Sexy

Lord of Sexy

New HORRIBLE Job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HORRIBLE Job    New HORRIBLE Job  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 10:03 pm

Jake walked into the camp store. He really had no reason for being in there, but he was bored. He saw a girl behind the counter and a guy buying a new camp t shirt. He walked up to the counter intent on some idle chatter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New HORRIBLE Job  Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HORRIBLE Job    New HORRIBLE Job  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HORRIBLE Job
Page 1 of 1