Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!

Go down 
+14
Sun-Spawn
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Effie
Lord Sheogorath
Nico
HoneyBee
Gazimu
Ninja Poet
Prince Hawk
selene
maddie ☹
Zan
Skye
Angel
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What did you think of Throw-Back Week?
It was so much fun! Make it an annual event!
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap57%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
It was alright, sort of fun I guess. But I wouldn't want to do it again.
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap30%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
I hated it. Don't do that ever again.
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap4%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
What's Throw-Back Week?
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_lcap9%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
dean
Experienced Poster

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 10:10 am

*totally just took out the Ares twins* heehee. xD *wiggles eyebrows*
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:00 pm

OMG, I so totally missed them. And you brought back Emma! Should I bring back Maverick?
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:24 pm

Lol Dean, like the last name "Straga" much?
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 9:51 am

Its my own last name mate XD
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 5:37 pm

Oh... I totally knew that... hehe... *notreally*
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:36 am

Thanks so much everyone for participating in Throw Back Week! 8D But it's been a week, so pack up your old characters, old names, and old chat box colors. And tell us what you thought of Throw Back week in the new poll. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 pm

DO IT AGAIN. *demands*
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:03 am

Nico wrote:
DO IT AGAIN. *demands*

I don't think we're qualified to demand stuff :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:06 am

Gazimu wrote:
Nico wrote:
DO IT AGAIN. *demands*

I think we are. :3 *DEMANDS RETURN OF THROW-BACK WEEK*
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:07 am

I agree with Nico and Skye, it was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 8:09 am

Skye: Goddess of Unicorns wrote:
Gazimu wrote:
Nico wrote:
DO IT AGAIN. *demands*

I think we are. :3 *DEMANDS RETURN OF THROW-BACK WEEK*
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!! LET"S DEMAND STUFF!!!!! I WANT A MONKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and if you can't get me that another throwback week would work. xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: