Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!

Go down 
+14
Sun-Spawn
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Effie
Lord Sheogorath
Nico
HoneyBee
Gazimu
Ninja Poet
Prince Hawk
selene
maddie ☹
Zan
Skye
Angel
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What did you think of Throw-Back Week?
It was so much fun! Make it an annual event!
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_lcap57%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_rcap
 57% [ 13 ]
It was alright, sort of fun I guess. But I wouldn't want to do it again.
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_lcap30%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_rcap
 30% [ 7 ]
I hated it. Don't do that ever again.
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_lcap4%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_rcap
 4% [ 1 ]
What's Throw-Back Week?
Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_lcap9%Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! Empty
PostSubject: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:00 pm

Yes that's right! Drag out your old names, chatbox colors, and characters people! Because it's, what I've begun to call, Throw Back Week! This is mostly for the older members, but newer members are encouraged to participate as well! Most of us have changed our usernames, gotten new characters, and changed our chatbox colors since we first joined CHB. Well now it's time to go back to the originals! For one week, starting November 26, CHB will be in a flashback! We will have our original colors of the site (yes that's right! The site will be grey! *gasp*) So what do you do during Throw Back Week? What are the rules? Well I'll tell you!

Step 1:
Go on a search for your original character topic. Is might be hard for some of you, but it's still fun.

Step 2:
Once you've found that first character topic, collect your original characters from it. These characters do not count against your seven active ones, so don't worry about space. Once you have decided on what characters you will be bringing back from the Bermuda Triangle of inactivity, either post them or link them in your character topic. (Posting them in your signature is preferred, but not required.)

Step 3:
Find your original name! This is one of the easier steps, unless someone is using your original name. In that case, I suggest putting a "." or "," after it.

Step 4:
Use your original chatbox color ALL WEEK LONG! For some of you, it hasn't changed, for others it has. If you don't remember your chatbox color, ask a friend, or pick a color and say "This is my original color!" (pfft.whowouldknow?)

Step 5:
Remember the "good ol' days!" CHB has come a long way since its creation many years ago. IT had grown in good ways, and bad ones. But with each obstacle we've faced, we've overcome it and come out as one of the best sites created with forummotion. (Seriously, we're ranked like 6th somewhere.) However, it's always good to look back on how the site began. Always look to the future, but it's good to appreciate your roots.

So let's all enjoy Throw Back Week and marvel at how for we've all come as individuals, roleplayers, and a community as a whole!

Thank you!
The CHB Staff with the assistance of one of our members "Mark is Awesome!!!" for the wonderful idea!

Last edited by Angel on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:38 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:05 pm

WOO HOO! Actually, I think we're the #1 rated Camp Half-Blood role-play on FM. I think I read that somewhere. lawl.

PARTY TIME.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:07 pm

Roxanne lives. :D Most of the older members remember me as Whatsername, like Crispy. But before that I was just Roxanne. :D
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:08 pm

I thought it was like Wolfname178 idek And so I'm back~~ My original username wasn't Music... lol I forget that at times.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:12 pm

Ahh. It's too bright. TOO BRIGHT!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:14 pm

Im so excited for this, its weird going back to the beginning
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 pm

AAACK! SO EXCITED!
Hawk, we need to do a Feliz/Thane/Ollie/Jovan thread. xD xD
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:20 pm

Best week ever. And I remember Roxanne... :P
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:08 am

and what have them all Fight over Jovan. LOL Thats funny Rufus
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:22 am

Moo, your original username was like, Ninja Turtle or something right?
Back to top Go down
HoneyBee

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:27 am

Woaah. Trippy. O.o Noo just kidding, but it is kind of weird. It throws me off.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:07 pm

THIS IS GOING TO BE AN AMAZINGLY FUN WEEK! Time for Chase to steal another car . . .
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:34 pm

Nico, were you a part of that awesome car chase that happened after the Rave?
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 1:07 pm

No . . . Chase died a long, loooong, LONG time ago. (Last December.) He stole cars a lot before I killed him I battle, but I always regretted doing it, so I'm glad to bring him back for a week.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Roxanne wrote:
Moo, your original username was like, Ninja Turtle or something right?

Nope. I joined as Birthdaycake, then Music, then others randomly~
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Ahhh...I always saw it as a random ninja turtle and some others. xD
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 6:19 pm

I have quite a few original colors that I used... I guess theres no harm it using them... and these are all my original characters as well.... Whoa.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 pm

I have more originals resurrected than active characters xD

Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Lol I haven't killed any of my charries...although I'm probably going to kill Veronica soon...
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:51 pm

Do we have to do this? Because, I'll change my username... but i'm gonna keep my charries the same if thats alright.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:03 pm

you dont have to, its up to you.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:17 pm

OK, good! Thanks! Srry if i seem like a buzz kill or a party pooper or whatever u wanna call me!
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 10:38 pm

LOL, no its OK. I wont call you any names. :)
Back to top Go down
Sun-Spawn

Sun-Spawn

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:42 am

DUDES! Throwback? Awesome! It looks like when I joined xD oooohhh... retro.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 9:25 am

Yeah right! It feels weird not being a Banana.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!   Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throw Back Week/Originals Week/What-The-Heck-Is-Going-On?! Week begins now!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next