Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] Empty
PostSubject: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:06 pm

How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] 7b5d01-1183238924

Finally, after a lot of tugging and getting other campers to help, Torin and his brother lay on two beds next to each other. I sat on a stool next to Torin's bed, stroking the side of his head softly. My cheek and a giant patch on it and a few other band aids were scattered on my body here and there. In one hand I clutched a wet towel that I had been using on Torin's forehead for regulating his temperature. I sighed. He and his brother were both alive, but passed out from exhaustion. It had been...what...three days? I had slept on a bed at the other side of the infirmary for guests. I looked down at Torin's face as he slept, the same pained expression as when he passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Thirsty. Torin was really, really thirsty. His lips were cracked and his skin was pale. His greasy hair was matted to his forehead With sweat and his face was still locked in a grimace. There was a throbbing in his abs, chest, and the back of his head. He let out a weak groan and tried to open his eyes. The room was bright and for a moment all he could see were faint outlines of things. Eventually his eyes adjusted and he recognized the infirmary. He let out a small cry as pain welled in his torso. What...what had happened? The dance, and then the blood, and then Ben. Oh gods, Ben. Using the little strength he had, Torin tried to get up and search for his brother. He only managed to sit up, already exhausted with breaths coming in pants. He looked to his side and saw Lexi and Ben. "Lex..." He breathed, his face relaxing somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:04 pm

Ben let out a low moan. He shifted slightly, but didn't try to sit up. He hurt to much all over, especially in his femurs. This, he realized, was because his marrow was still on overdrive regenerating blood lost saving Torin. Saving Torin. He had done it! Torin was alive! He let his head fall to the side, and with some effort, opened his eyes. "Big bro..."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:07 pm

I ran a shaky hand through my hair. "Sit back," I told Torin softly. "Let me get you some nectar. You might need some water in your blood as well," I said softly, getting up from my stool. "Relax, honey." I turned and left the room to the brothers to get some nectar.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 pm

Torin attempted a smile at seeing his brother. "Hi, Ben. I'm... right here." Slowly he twisted his body, extending his arm out to touch Ben's hand. Then he fell back into his bed with a sigh. His arm dropping over the side. He was too lazy and tired to pick it back up. He shut his eyes, swallowing the lump in his throat before calling out to Lexi. From what Torin could tell Lexi was the only one of them who hadn't nearly died...Or in Torin's case, legitimately died. In his head he prayed to the gods for her safety, and for Ben's survival.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:45 pm

I came back a while later with a glass of nectar, and another of water. "Here," I said, handing the nectar to Torin. "Drink up sweety." I looked over at his brother. "you're next, don't worry," I said, smiling at him softly. I would always be there for Torin. Even when he has a paper cut, or almost dies. Either way. I stroked his cheek again, looking at him sadly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:50 pm

Ben tried to twist to reach for Torin, and winced. "Big bro... I... I hurt everywhere... C-can you help me...?" He whimpered. He had gone so far past his limits saving the older Asclepius boy, that he had nearly taken his own life in the process. And now, he was paying for it in the pain that coursed through his body.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 pm

Torin looked back at his brother and wanted to cry. Cry at how much he was hurting and more importantly how much Ben was. He downed nearily all of the water and took some of the nectar too. The nectar was sweet and tingled pleasantly. He thanked Lexi quietly and looked back at his frail, helpless brother with a frown. He like helping people, not being helped. It was weird being on the recieving end. "Sure, Ben. Anything..."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:11 pm

I quietly got up and went over to his brother's bed and handed him the two glasses. Then I helped Torin sit up, and sat back down, touching my bandage on my cheek gently. I felt like I should give them some space. I sat in the corner, quietly examining my shoes, letting them talk.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:27 pm

Ben drank slowly, spilling a little water on himself, before setting the glass down. "Hand... Take my hand... You can make it hurt less..." He remembered his brother's numbing touch. He managed to extended his arm partway to Torin, tears falling from the pain and effort. He opened his eyes again, and stared at Torin piteously.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:41 pm

Torin nodded, reaching over the bed again. Normally he might've questioned the request but Ben was hurting so badly, he didn't hesitate. Torin reached out and touched Ben's fingers, before pushing himself forward more with a grimace. "Morphine," he grunted, looking up exhaustedly at Lexi. "Get him morphine...please."
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:58 pm

I got up and disappeared from the room once again. I looked through the shelves, muttering to myself, "What the Hades is morphine?" I slammed my head onto the wall, only feeling even more woozy. I grabbed a bottle of what I thought was 'Morphine'. "Is this it??" I asked, hopelessly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 7:21 pm

At the touch of Torin's fingers, the pain began to flow out of Ben's body, starting in his hand and numbing his whole body. He sighed, and his face relaxed. His eyes closed, and the tensity the pain had brought on left his body. "Thank you..."
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:28 pm

Torin nodded, smiling softly at his brother's apparent improvement. He pulled his arm in and laid back down in his own cot, exhaling. "Lexi, thank you. For everything. And Ben, too... I'd be dead without the both of you." Still dead, he meant. Dying hadn't been a fun feeling, and he didn't want to relive(HAH GET IT) the experience anytime soon. He looked up at Lexi and frowned, extending in arm towards her cheek. He couldn't reach, though. "You face... what happened?" Concern filled his voice and he looked protectively at the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:32 pm

I leaned forward, letting him touch my cheek. It was good to know he loved my again. I closed my eyes, trying to remember. "Uhh this girl. Named Charlie. She made everyone pass out and I wouldn't let her touch anyone...touch you," a catch formed in my throat. I swallowed. "Uh, she took out blades and we fought. I guess I didn't do very well protecting you," I said, my eyes tearing up a bit. I swallowed, trying to gather myself once again.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:04 am

((TIMESKIP: 4 DAYS))

Ben wandered around the infirmary. He was feeling much better now, as was Torin, but the Apollo kids presiding over them insisted they stay at the infirmary for at least another three or four days. Thinking of Torin, the younger Asclepius boy turned to look at his brother, who stood a little ways away. After much griping on their part, the Apollo kids had agreed to let them help out, even as they were recovering. After all, they were in their natural habitat in the infirmary, being sons of the god of doctors. He was still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that his brother would have died if not for him. Brother. It felt good to call him that, felt good to give name to the feelings Ben had, which otherwise were so confusing. Still, it felt insufficient. "How ya feelin'?" He called out.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:28 am

Torin turned and smiled at his younger brother sincerely, taking a short pause from assorting the ambrosia cubes he had cut up. "I've been better," He admitted, "But I've certainly been worse." To prove the point he rubbed his abdomen and chuckled. He looked his brother up and down quickly, protectively. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:35 am

I walked into the infirmary, hair tied back into a ponytail. I wore short short jeans and a pink windbreaker hoodie over a blue shirt. The sunlight gleamed onto me as I walked in. "Hey babe," I said, seeing Torin. I stood on my toes, softly kissing his lips. "Getting better?" I asked, glancing at where Charlie had stabbed him. I hugged him softly, as to not hurt him, glancing over at his brother, who I had learned was named been. "Thanks for saving this big guy," I laughed, lightly.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:40 am

"Like you, I've been better, but I'm not hurting anymore. I've got my blood back, too." And it was true- quite a bit of color had returned to Ben's face, enough for him to blush a little at Torin's concern. Wait, what? Blushing? Why was he blushing? And then Torin's girlfriend walked in and kissed him. Ben felt a pang of something, something that he didn't want to call jealousy, but couldn't be anything else. "Welcome..." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:48 am

Torin lowered his head to kiss her and slid her arms around her waist, holding her close to him for a moment. It hurt a little, but it was worth it to feel her soft lips. He looked back and Ben and wiggled his eyebrows, as if to say, can you believe this girl is into me? Before letting go of her. He went and sat on the edge of an empty cot. "That's good. I like when my brother isn't dead." He chuckled softly and pat the spots next to him with both hands, beckoning Lexi and Ben to sit on each of his side. Birds whistled outside and the Apollo kids talked amongst each other, moving around the infirmary to treat all of the wounded. Torin was so used to the noise he tended to block it out. "Sit?" He requested innocently, sounding more like a question than anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 2:54 am

I quietly walked over and sat next to him, holding his hand and setting her head on his shoulder. She loved being close to Torin. It made her feel wanted, and yet she couldn't help but get the vibe that his brother was jealous. Isn't that weird. Why would his brother like like Torin. I decided it was best to discard the thought, so I moved onto another one. I usually sat on my boyfriend's laps. But...I looked up at Torin and his innocent expression. I wondered if Torin would let me...
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:07 am

Ben stifled a laugh at his brother's wiggling eyebrows. He sat next to Torin. It felt good to be there, even with the girl- what was her name, Alex, Lea, Lexi? He didn't really care- sitting on the his other side. He placed his hand on top of Torin's, in a manner that made it look like an accident, and hoped two things- one, that Torin wouldn't mind, and two, that Lexi wouldn't notice.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 am

Torin glanced down at his hand, which was now under Ben's, and looked up with a smile. Torin didn't much care if Ben was touching his hand. He could lean his head on Torin's shoulder, if he wanted. Physical contact, well, Torin only got the hint if he happened to be going out with the person. Lexi, on the other hand... He kissed Lexi's head and sighed in content, then threw his arms around both of them, one around Ben's shoulder and one around Lexi's. He drew them close and sucked in a huge breath, exhaling rather loudly. "Don't you just love being alive?" It was a beautiful day, even if he couldn't go outside and enjoy it, and he was with his two favorite people working in his second favorite place. What wasn't there to enjoy?
Back to top Go down
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:18 am

I squeaked under Torin's pressure, laughing and tightening my ponytail. "You bet I do," I said, innocently. I even liked the fact that Torin was alive too. I smiled, exposing perfect white teeth. I put my arm around Torin's shoulder, like he had with me and Ben.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 3:22 am

Ben huddled up closer to Torin. Jealousy burned hot in his chest, but he pushed it down. "Definitely. I'm glad to still have you here, big Bro." He smiled slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]   How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How did I carry Y'all??? [private to sniggle and Tortuga]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next