Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bazinga's Characters

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bazinga

bazinga

Bazinga's Characters Empty
PostSubject: Bazinga's Characters   Bazinga's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:14 pm

Half-Blood
Name: Victoria “Vicky” Prudence
Age/Birthday: 15 – April 10
God Parent: Athena
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: George Prudence (biological father)
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Vicky was born in Los Angeles, California. She hated the hot weather and the people there, and when her father died in a boating accident when she was 13, she resolved to run away. Vicky ended up in Las Vegas, where she met and was helped killing a monster by a satyr by the name of Emily. After helping to defeat the monster that had begun to attack Vicky, Emily was the one who recognized Athena claiming victorious Vicky. So the two traveled alongside each other across the country to get to Camp Half-Blood, their trip taking almost a year due to different monster encounters. Right when Vicky and Emily had reached the border of New Jersey, a monster caught them off guard. Although Vicky successfully destroyed it, Emily died in the fight. Vicky made it over to Camp Half-Blood by herself, and she was immediately placed in Athena’s cabin.
Bazinga's Characters F127953_1296364317
Physical Appearance: Vicky has brownish-auburn straight hair reaching just below her chin. She has the silvery gray eyes common among children of Athena, and her skin is a pale fair color. The fifteen-year-old also has long, muscled legs and a slim torso. Vicky’s about average height, 5’4, and her both of her knees and elbows are covered with the pinkish mark of being previously skinned.
Personality: Vicky has the qualities of a natural leader- she’s intelligent, strategic, responsible, fair, brave, and strong-willed. She struggles to keep her natural bossiness from coming out, though, and might blurt out or do things without thinking when she’s unfocused. Optimistic and extremely loyal, Vicky does her best do what’s right. She’s also very independent, energetic, upbeat, and with the funny humor she has, tends to get very sly and mischievous, which is why many a camper have questioned whether she’s actually a daughter of Hermes. But Vicky is mature and is serious and determined when the times call for it. With a bit of a fiery temper, she can get aggressive, but unless she’s very threatened, the most she’ll ever be is annoyed.
Fatal Flaw: Vicky doesn’t let out a lot of what she truly feels. This is why, because of her very close relationships with her father and Emily, she cannot speak much about her life before Camp Half-Blood, instead choosing to look ahead. Underneath her happy, strong, independent façade, she’s insecure. This is because of the high expectations that she sets for herself, especially as a daughter of Athena, and she puts too much pressure on herself, making her doubt herself often and make mistakes. So the seemingly confident pretense, the natural optimism, and the enthusiasm she has overshadow this and so her true emotions and insecurity are usually a shock to the very few she may tell.
Pets: An owl by the name of Sherlock.
Talents: Up until her father died, Vicky took karate classes, which has influenced her choice in weapons, and was probably the best student her dojo had ever taught, seeing as she was a fast learner and her athleticism. She had been at the last level before she would have received her black belt, but when her father died, her dedication to it dulled in comparison to wanting to leave Los Angeles. Her intelligence and quick thinking have helped her survive before Camp Half-Blood, and they continue to be great strengths of hers. Vicky’s also a talented athlete and student, and she is also renowned by teachers of past and present by her excellent writing skills.
Weapons: A 6-foot staff and a close-combat dagger both made of Celestial bronze. She always keep her dagger on her, as she is used to having to quickly defend herself against monsters.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round
Other: Vicky always tries to at least the New York Times crossword everyday, a tradition begun by her late father. Another paternal tradition she keeps is to read at least one book every two weeks, a pastime she’s always enjoyed. She also has acrophobia- the fear of heights. Vicky’s very content in camp, mostly because of the cooler seasons.
Back to top Go down
http://christinacano.tumblr.com
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bazinga's Characters   Bazinga's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:24 pm

Accepted! Cool first character! I like your username, and I hope it's a reference to The Big Bang Theory, because otherwise, I'll feel stupid. xD
Back to top Go down
bazinga

bazinga

PostSubject: Re: Bazinga's Characters   Bazinga's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:30 pm

Yeah, it is! Yay, another fan!!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Bazinga's Characters   Bazinga's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 pm

Coolio! Let's be Big Bang Theory buddies. xD

OMG, AND YOU LIKE DOCTOR WHO? OH YEAH.
Back to top Go down
bazinga

bazinga

PostSubject: Re: Bazinga's Characters   Bazinga's Characters I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:52 pm

OH MY GOSH!!!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bazinga's Characters   Bazinga's Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bazinga's Characters
Page 1 of 1