Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

phantom's charactor

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phantomfreakem

phantom's charactor  Empty
PostSubject: phantom's charactor     phantom's charactor  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:02 pm

name: Stella-Luna Knox

personaltiy: sweet but is freakishly agressive if you get on her bad side, fighter, strong inside and out, if she hates you your going to end up hurt (xD not really but she'll try to..)

Nymph

past: when she was 3 her parents died and her big brother took care of her until he was killed by a unknown person/monster when Stella was Seven years old, and from that point on she was left to fend for herself, the only reminder she had of her brother was his small dagger, and she became very lonly.

looks: long blonde hair which she keeps up in a braided ballerrina bun all the time, her features are sharp, her eyes are lilac and always sparkling, shes tiny and short for her age (about 4.2)

scars: on her shin she has a large large scar which reads "those who pitty need to be pittied" which she cut into herself when she was about ten years of age with her brothers dagger, to remind herself to stay strong and never show weakness

Hobbies: ARCHERY! it's her life and devotion! she first learned when she thought herself at the age of four and has been extremly good ever since, GYMNASTICS! only because she claims it comes in handy when fighting...

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: phantom's charactor     phantom's charactor  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:16 pm

I'm sorry, but this isn't the correct template, and each section (Personality, looks, and history) should be at least four full sentences long. You can find the template in the sticky titled: Character Templates, and you should read all of the rules before posting this!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: phantom's charactor     phantom's charactor  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:34 pm

Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: phantom's charactor     phantom's charactor  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Make sure you use the correct template, and try using correct punctuation and capitalization.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: phantom's charactor     phantom's charactor  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

phantom's charactor
Page 1 of 1