Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My new Charactor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 7:43 pm

Name: Michael green Jr
Age/Birthday: 16/ october 23rd
God Parent: Aphrodite
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Michael green Sr
Years in Camp:2
Brief History: His father was extremely rude and tried to teach him to be strong and manly. But that just wasn't Michael's style. He met his mother once, when she felt that he was having his life ruined by his father and talked to Michael Sr. However she talked to him later. He got so angry when she appeared and explained everything to him. He attacked her saying he hated women like her. So she decided to punish him, because she felt that he was being extremely rude. He was given 3 chances to apolagize and blew it. So she augumented his fatal flaw to make it where he couldn't be around boys who weren't children of gods, also he would have to do whatever they say. He recently discovered his powers.
Physical Appearance: He has blonde hair that is short and silky. His eyes are clover green, he is about 4 ft 5. He has a birthmark in the shape of a twilight on his left arm. He has soft skin. He bleeds easily but has a great fashion sense for some reason. He has sharp teeth.
Personality: He tries to be up beat despite his curse. He makes friends very fast. His list of enimes is large though. It includes almost every goddess. He tries to make up for his hatred by hanging out with everyone he meets. He gives up a bit too easily on his goals in life. Inside he thinks he's a failure.
Fatal Flaw: He hides his personallity too well.
Pets: none.
Talents: He can see connections of emotions being formed when he wants to.
Weapons: A knife
Year-Round or Summer: Year round.
Other: He almost never leaves the cabin but when he does he only goes around other children of aphrodite. He never leaves the cabin because he doesn't want the curse to affect him.

Last edited by Joesph sol on Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:06 pm

It's good, but it needs a little more detail. Thank you. :D
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

Location : Look behind bothe your shoulders 5 timse each sing the alphabet backwords say everyword in the dictionary and then do a backflip wherever you are mentally then. That's my location

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:42 pm

how is this.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 11:56 pm

Your user is Joseph Sol?? Do you read the Gallagher Girls series? (if you dont, Joseph Solomon is a character in the series.)
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:27 am

That's pretty much just coincidence.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:36 am

~I think Sel is saying, that you should broaden up details. Like, why did Aphrodite come back? Why was the curse on him and not his father? Why not leave the cabin? If you want to see what a full character sheet would be best to have a guide by, just look at the character topic of the elder members. I'm sure you'd get a clue on why he isn't accepted yet. (: if you have more questions, pm me, and I'll gladly help.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 am

Yea, that's what I meant. Sorry. Also, the Jr and Sr. parts go after the last name.
Back to top Go down
Joesph sol

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 10:31 pm

Oh well I can take a third look at him if you want and this isn't good.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 7:35 pm

Accepted! Interesting character.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My new Charactor Empty
PostSubject: Re: My new Charactor   My new Charactor I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My new Charactor
Page 1 of 1