Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Dark Room

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: The Dark Room   The Dark Room I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 3:46 pm

The Dark Room Darkroom2

This room is for those with a strong hold on light energy. Since Apollo kids practically need light to survive, this dark room is quite dangerous to the siblings, but those who are serious about training like the room. It's open to both boys and girls, and blocks out any light that isn't created by the Apollo-Descendant-Powered lamps. There is a window with a curtain that remains permanently closed. This room, unlike the others, is home to a passage way to the Hades Cabin, but can only be accessed by spirits. It's by far the most frightening room, and isn't for the faint of heart, but once you get used to it, you'll find yourself quite at home in the 5 large beds, which fits 5 Apollo kids in the room.

Form to Apply:

Name:

Inhabitants:

Hali Nightfire
    Rosa Nightfire
    Perry Greene
    Jojo Kaguya
    Blaze Turner
    Calli Marisol

Last edited by Nico on Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Room   The Dark Room I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Guys, why'd someone vote the room down? If you don't like it, please just tell me. You don't have to vandalize the Apollo Cabin's room. I can make another one if you aren't happy with it, just wait until this room fills up. I'm sorry, but I don't appreciate you voting down the room. If it's about your name not being registered, I have had the chance yet. I'll do that now. o.o
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Room   The Dark Room I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 6:11 pm

Room is now full!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Dark Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dark Room   The Dark Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dark Room
Page 1 of 1