Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Effie

Effie

Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:47 pm

Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) Emma-stone-spidey
Veronica|Ares|Payton

Veronica paced back and forth nervously. She was early. Josh would be there soon and she was freaking out. What if he didn't like her anymore? It had been so long. She pushed the fake glasses towards her eyes. She was wearing a nerd costume. One of the Aphrodite kids had done her makeup. What if he forgot? Questions ran through her head faster and faster. And none of them were positive. She took a deep breath and searched the crowd.

http://www.polyvore.com/veronicas_costume/set?id=39219574
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:41 pm

Josh, was waiting for Veronica, and he's wearing a pirate costume. He sports a black outfit, sparsely adorned with blue beads. The outfit consists of long, well-fitting pants, a large gunslinger-style belt worn diagonally, and a long collared trench coat, left unbuttoned to ensure his chest remains visible, since he loves to shows off his biceps. He wears a wide-rimmed Cowboy-style hat which bears a skull insignia, and a pair of dark sunglasses complete his outfit. Strapped to his waist, is a blue rapier.

The boy looked around for his love, and he finally spotted her. It was kinda hard, since Veronica usually doesn't wanna wear that kind of clothes.
"Hey!" Josh approached his girlfriend, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:05 pm

"Oh!" She said, surprised. "You scared me!" Josh looked amazing as usual. Veronica felt ugly next to him. She suddenly felt shy and awkward and her face turned bright red.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:49 pm

"You look pretty, as usual." Josh smiles, kissing her on the forehead. Its been a long time... And Josh misses her so much. He wasn't able to see her for months, since he got an important family business in Sweden, and well.... It took longer than Josh had expected. "How are ya, love?"
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:42 am

She smiled as he kissed her forehead. "Good. I missed you." Veronica began to feel less awkward. The moon looked beautiful. Veronica was wearing a t-shirt and the night chill began to feel like ice on her arms. She rubbed arms with her hands.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:05 pm

"You're getting cold, huh?" Josh asked, noticing that Veronica is rubbing her arms with her hand. "Well, I could keep you warm, heheh."
Chuckling, Josh wrapped his arms around Veronica's waist to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Effie

Effie

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm

Josh's arms instantly brought heat to her... and awkwardness. She couldn't help it! She was just an awkward person. "So, happy Halloween!" She said trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 6:26 am

"Its cold, huh?" Josh asked, noticing that Veronica is cold due to the chilly night wind. Josh is pretty much used to this, since he spend much time training with Khione campers-- Demigods with the power to manipulate ice. "Let's go somewhere warmer, shall we? And yeah, happy halloween."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)   Talk nerdy to me(OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talk nerdy to me(OPEN)
Page 1 of 1