Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F} Empty
PostSubject: We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F}   We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:27 pm

I was walking to my cabin, when I saw Piper. I needed to talk to her, and this would probobly be hard on her, though. "Hey, Piper? Can we talk? In private?" I ask her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F}   We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 4:30 pm

I looked at Jessie with a puzzled expression on my face that you don't ussually see on Athena Kids. "Sure. What's going on?" I stepped away from Allary. "Just a minute, Ok allary?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F}   We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 5:03 pm

I walked over to the side of just a randome cabin, which turned out to be my own. "Uh, Piper? I know that this might be hard on you...but...I um, think we need to see new people." I told her. "I'm...I'm just a free bird." I was good with sucking up to girls, and hooking up with them, but breaking up with girls was the hard part.
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Emzink

Emzink

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F}   We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 12:12 am

ooc: sorry, that was Piper not shay, Shay was never here.
I blinked. I did not expect this, not from Jessie. I gulped." Oh, uh yeah sure. I- uh understand." I downcasted my eyes and ran to my bunk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F}   We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We need to talk.... {K A M U S DA E L F}
Page 1 of 1