Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just walking... maybe (jess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

Just walking... maybe (jess) Empty
PostSubject: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 9:17 pm

I stroll down the seemingly endless rows of strawberry plants, marveling at the view. The only place better then here, was the pine; at least here you didn't have to deal with newbies. "Beautiful day isn't it?" I ask one of the nymphs making the final harvest. She ran away quickly, dragging her basket behind her. I let out a sigh. "Not surprising," I tell myself. Most nymphs were rather shy, but it seemed like no one knew why.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:40 pm

Just walking... maybe (jess) Hayley12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a83_THE7xUI
N A T A L E E | R E E N A || A P O L L O

Natalee walked into the Strawberry Fields singing by herself. To herself. She was singing That's What You Get, a song by her favorite band, Paramore. She started picking strawberries as she walked. Also, while she walked she sang as loud as she could, "That's what you get when you let your heart win. Ohhhhhh, That's what you get when you let your heart win! ohhhhhhhh, I drown all my sense away; the sound of it's beating. That's what you get when you let your heart win." If someone was in the strawberry fields they were bound to hear her. That was okay with her.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

Location : Right there... No, there... No, just right there... NO! RIGHT THERE!!!!! must I do everything myself?

PostSubject: Re: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 8:56 pm

I hear that's what you get by paramore flowing over the fields and I couldn't help but sing along. "I wonder how am I supposed to feel when you're not here, cause I've burned every bridge I've ever built when you were here," I sing drifting to the source of the song. "I still try holding on to silly things, I never learn," I continue, trotting now. "Oh why? All the possibilities, I'm sure you've heard," I was running now, but not for very long. Just ahead was a girl about my age, apparently doing the same thing I was: Walking. "That's what you get when you let your heart win."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 1:11 am

Nat heard someone else singing her song. How dare they? No, those thoughts were jokes. She turned towards the voice and saw a teenager about her age,maybe a year or two older. A boy, as a matter of fact. Pain surged through her hear. She said to herself, Well, Nat,that's what you get when you let your heart when. She restarted the song, "No sir, I don't wanna be the blame. Not anymore. It's your turn, to take a seat.We're settling the final score. Why do we like to hurt so much. I can't decide. You have made it harder just to go on. And why, all the possibilities. Where I was wrong?"
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:42 pm

I smile gently. "You have a great voice," I chime. "Name's Trent. Who are you?" I pick a strawberry, take a bite, and suck on the juice. Out of all the fruits in the world, I'm glad Mr.D chose strawberries. "Great song, by the way."
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:40 am

[center]Natalee seemed to blush. Her flash flushed pinker than the pale, but still pink blush on her cheeks. She said, "Thanks. I'm Natalee, daughter of Apollo." She plucked a strawberry off a bush and bit into it's sweetness. She did this a couple more times before stopping.
Back to top Go down
libby

libby

PostSubject: Re: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:47 am

Apollo, god of the sun. Interesting considering my mom's Alectrona, goddess of the morning." I bit into a strawberry similar to how Natalee did. It was great. "So, how long have you been in camp?" I ask. She was claimed so she couldn't be to new. And she had seemed to grasp the concept of being the child of a god pretty well.

~It's about time Jess!!!~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just walking... maybe (jess)   Just walking... maybe (jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just walking... maybe (jess)
Page 1 of 1