Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess) Empty
PostSubject: SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess)   SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Dear Secret Santa,
I really like reading, especially books like Harry Potter (already have those) and historical fictions. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift and I really like her new album, Red. I'm also a PokeNerd (Pokemon Nerd). For Christmas I would either like a nice book, such as The Book Thief, Red by Taylor Swift, something Pokemon related, or something from your heart.
Jessica

Last edited by Alaskan Elf on Sun Dec 16, 2012 2:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess)   SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 5:00 pm

Please put your nickname (Jess) in the title of your topic. If you had read all of the directions properly, you would of known to do that. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess)   SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 2:17 pm

Sorry I was in a rush and I forgot to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess)   SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SecretSantieWishList:) (Jess)
Page 1 of 1