Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happy Halloween!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

Happy Halloween!  Empty
PostSubject: Happy Halloween!    Happy Halloween!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:08 pm

Ok so this is a little late in the season for planning being that halloween is next week, but I was thinking that maybe we could have some sort of acticity set up in celebration for halloween. That dance idea we were thinking of could come up now for maybe a halloween dance, or we could have trick or treating like thigs at the cabin. Of course, cabin eleven might choose trick. xD i think it would be something cool to think about, and I guess quick! It could also be like a fall festival thing not just for halloween. It could be a whole Fall themed fair, where activites and stuff can be held.

-Just another random suggestion from
~KAT~
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

Happy Halloween!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!    Happy Halloween!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 6:18 pm

That's a really good idea! All the campers could trick or treat at the cabins.....But that's sorta boring. Isn't there a way to expand WHERE you can trick or treat?
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

Happy Halloween!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!    Happy Halloween!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:19 pm

We might be having something very soon. :D
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

Happy Halloween!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!    Happy Halloween!  I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 7:24 pm

Not on Halloween, of course. I mean we can't be obsessed with this xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Happy Halloween!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy Halloween!    Happy Halloween!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happy Halloween!
Page 1 of 1