Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

this is halloween

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 11:27 am

I walk in and notice a guitar lieing on the dance floor.I pick it up and start playing it without thinking about it.it was halloween so of course i was in a coustume but i never thought i would be dressed like a zombie doctor while playing a guitar.I relize that the song i was playing was perfect for what day it was.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:16 pm

Alec was walking along the strawberry fields, not really having any plans in mind. Today was Halloween, but he hadn't gotten a costume this year. He heard someone playing music, a guitar by the sounds of it. Alec had a little musical knowledge, but he didn't play any instruments. Alec entered the dance hall, and noticed that there was a young boy, about the same age as Alec, playing a guitar. They boy was dressed as what seemed to be a zombie doctor. "Hello, how are you?" Alec asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 2:40 pm

I put down the guitar and give him my other costume choice.Hello I'm good.My name is
Carlisle and my godly parent is apollo.what is your name and who is your godly parent? i was going to be a vampire.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:05 pm

Alec sat down at a table beside where the boy was sitting. "My name is Alec, son of Hermes." He replied, answering Carlisle's question. Alec declined the costume that Carlisle offered him. "I dont really dress up any more, its just not me." He explained.
Back to top Go down

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:30 pm

"Oh well.I lost my mother on halloween when she was murdered by my step dad. It is a big wonder why halloween is my favorite holiday." I pick back up the guitar and play this is halloween all over again.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 3:58 pm

Luke was walking past the dance hall when he heard This is Halloween being played on the guitar.
Hmm... This is Halloween... I like that song... I wounder who's playing it... he thought. I'll go see... So he walked into the dance hall and, to his surprise, saw two boys sitting at a table, one playing This is Halloween on the guitar. But that wasn't what surprised him. It was the fact that the boy who was playing it looked to be about 13! He patiently waited until it was over, then said, "Wow. I'm impressed! That was really good! So, how old are you?" He couldn't believe his eyes! He must be an Apollo kid... he thought.
Back to top Go down
http://writeyoung.forumotion.com/

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 8:49 am

I am accutally 12 years old.When I was 10 I ran away because when was 5 I witnissed a murder.My step dad is in prison wiating to be hanged for what he did.The song I played is my favorite song in the world.I learned how to play it when I was 8 years old.By the way my name is Carlisle and Apollo is my godly parent.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:01 pm

Alec continued to sit on the chair. He didnt say anything, he just listened to the Carlisle play. An older boy had come in, about 16 maybe. He and Carlisle started talking, and Carlisle rambled about his past. Alec went to introduce himself to the boy, "Hey, I'm Alec, son of Hermes. Who are you?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 3:25 pm

"My name's Luke. Luke Patterson. My dad's Hephaestus. I've been here since I was a baby." Luke looked at the two. They looked about the same age, but he could tell they had just met. They didn't look like they trusted each other completely quite yet. Or maybe it's just a ruse... he thought. Or maybe they don't trust ME! But that's absurd. They just met me! But still... Luke didn't know what to think! What's wrong with me!?
Back to top Go down

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 8:50 am

"Well nice to meet you Luke.i am not usually this shy but since my girlfriend isn't here i am." I pick back up the guitar and play Jesus take the wheel by carrie underwood.I end up crying because this was my mom's favorite song.
Back to top Go down
Julanka Kassari
Monkey's
Julanka Kassari

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 10:48 am

Luke walked over to Carlisle and sat beside him. "Hey, whats wrong?" he asked. He didn't know why he was crying. It WAS a beautiful song, but not enough that it would make someone cry. Does he have a history with this song? That's, like, the only way it would make someone cry. he thought.
Back to top Go down

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 11:05 am

" this was my mom's favorite song.She was murdered so i can hardly play it or listen to it.I was thinking about her so i thought i would try playing it.It is so hard having to live with your grandmother after you see your mom murdered." I dry my eyes and try to smile but i can't. I was having a flashback to the day my mom was killed.At that moment i relized who had killed my mom."my step dad didn't kill my mom.The killer had a glove of knives.
Back to top Go down
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:46 pm

Alec watched silently as the conversation between the two boys went back and forth. The younger boy started playing an old Carrie Underwood song, and then he started crying. Alec didnt really know how to respond to him, but luckily he didnt have to; as Luke jumped in to console Carlisle. Alec sat down again, sitting awkwardly in the situation, not knowing what to do next.
Back to top Go down

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 1:58 pm

I look over to Alec and smile.I write a note and send my cat to him but to my surpize my cat didn't give the note to him.My cat instaed throw the note at hom but he didn't mean too.This is my kitten fireball.I just relised that i'm late for something so i have to go now.I'm sorry for this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

this is halloween Empty
PostSubject: Re: this is halloween   this is halloween I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is halloween
Page 1 of 1