Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
66icedragon

Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me? Empty
PostSubject: Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me?   Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Hi I'm new. My name is Michael *shakes hand* Do you know where the archery class is?
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me?   Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 10:25 am

R I L E Y | B R O O K E | O W E N S

Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me? Laugh

I'm lying on my bunk when the door opens. I poke my head out. "Well, what do you know? New camper!" I get up. "Hey, I'm Riley," I say, shaking his hand. "The archery class is over by the commons. Maybe i could take you there?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me?   Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

Um, when your character does an action, your suppost to say:

I shook his/her hand.

This is what your post should look like:
"Hi, I'm new here. My name is Michael." I shook their hand. "Do you know were archery class is?" I asked.

Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me?   Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me? I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 5:39 pm

Has your character been accepted yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me?   Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Michael. Im new here, can you help me?
Page 1 of 1