Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

andrew and josh trying to training together

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
roxas heart

roxas heart

andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:12 pm

i block it then put the shield out then and made water swirl around my balde disarming Quinn
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:14 pm

"well played but you probely didnt expect this" i say as i pull him in the face leaving a burn mark. then i pick up master [my sword]
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:16 pm

i spray water on me then there is no burn so then disarm him again but spraying water on him at the same time
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:19 pm

but i evaporate the water before it hits me but i have to drop my sword to do this. then i faint. i rush over with some nectar and force it down quinns throat. "andrew wins" i say as i get up "now me vs alex."
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:21 pm

"your going down buddy" shooting a lava stream out of my hands
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm

I walk in
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:23 pm

i block and charge with blood iron spinning so fast it looks like there is a circle of blood in front of me
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:25 pm

distracted by the visitor i barely dodge bllod iron well thats what it seems then my shirt rips "then i use lava to fly in the air drawing my sword and comming at josh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:26 pm

I make a pile of ham appear in the middle of the arena
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:28 pm

i turn to blood and appear next to the visitor. "hey watsup. i havent seen you around. we are having a little tournament. if you want to join next round you can"
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:29 pm

i dtop in my traks "yum ham"
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:31 pm

i throw my knife soul cutter at alex and i purposly hit him in the leg so i dont kill him. "watsup with the ham"
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:32 pm

"owwww i dont know it looks good" as i cook the ham with some fire and eat it
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:35 pm

then i knock alex to the ground and put my knife to his chest. "game, set, match" i say victoriously.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:38 pm

so kai do u want to join we can do a 3 way
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 4:40 pm

"lets just start and if he wants to join he can" i say rudely. i take a quick sip of nectar then i toss it to andrew to take a sip.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

i take a sip and throw it to alex than charge at josh
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:06 pm

i sidestep and pull out both my weapons.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:12 pm

then my blade starts to swirl with water
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:15 pm

i turn to blood and go inside andrew just long enough to hardwire his mind to think the wall is me. after that i am very weak.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:20 pm

i know your r little tricks youll need to do better" turning around and looking at josh
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:23 pm

i get up slowly and weakly
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:25 pm

than i appear right in front of josh then disapear then appear behind him slashing him from the back
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:28 pm

i turn to blood at the last second expecting that would happen. then i call my guini pig 'fear'. he comes and attacks with a series of bites and scratches.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 5:29 pm

huh "i think we have a winner" as i swat the guini pig away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: andrew and josh trying to training together   andrew and josh trying to training together - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

andrew and josh trying to training together
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next