Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Josh and Andrew show off some skills

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
roxas heart

roxas heart

Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:59 pm

:) Twisted Evil alien confused then alex andrew and thomas all come from nowhere and carge at kronos
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:01 pm

"i think apollo is my dad" i say excited. then i shoot fire out of my hands but it cant reach kronos cause im not stong enough.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:03 pm

" guinn just try to get close to use fire and leave the long range to matt
Back to top Go down
Matt streak

Matt streak

PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:04 pm

"Watch this kid! I might faint but we dont want any1 to be hurt!" I pull out my hands and lava, fire, everything hot comes right at kronos and scares all them away. I loose sight and faint.
Back to top Go down
http://kewlstuds.forumotions.net
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:05 pm

I turn to blood and suddenly kronos is hitting himself. then blood starts coming out of kronos mouth. the blood is me. i am passed out on the ground.
Back to top Go down
roxas heart

roxas heart

PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:09 pm

suddenly a lightning bolt comes from onwhere and strikes kronos bt it wasnt quite as strong as zues the mario coes out of the shadows "i have to take u guys to the infirmary while kronos is paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 4:10 pm

ooc go to topic how r u matt in infirmary
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Josh and Andrew show off some skills   Josh and Andrew show off some skills - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Josh and Andrew show off some skills
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3