Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) Empty
PostSubject: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:07 pm

Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) Thana_15
~[T H A N A D R A K E]~
~[1 6]~
~[D A U G H T E R O F H A D E S]~

Spoiler:

As I was hovering in the sky, I say a cloud that was shaped like a heart. I remembered all the times I had stabbed things in their hearts. Including mom. I cringed, and decided to fly back down to the ground. I flew down slowly and sat in a tree as my black metal wings went back on my wrist into tattoo form. I sat there, soaking in silencem when I saw someting coming this way. I sighed and sat there, motionless. I wasn't going to fight unless I knew what I was up against.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:12 pm

This girl flew down from the middle of nowhere. That was akward. At first, I thought she was a daughter of Zeus. But then, she had black wings. Definiely not a child oh Zeus. She also looked a bit emo\goth. Probrably a child of Hades. I guessed, I ignored her. And continued on my run.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:51 pm

Oh, it's just another demigod, I say to myself. I sighed. I guess I still need my social time for today. I jumped off the branch and ran up to her. My brown eyes were glittering with hope. I needed battle time also. I put a piece of my black and red hair behind my ear. "Hi," I say flatly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 10:53 pm

"Sup." I replied taking off one earbud. I was listening to 2NE1. The best pop group of all time. The only thing was that they were korean. But it didn't bother me. They were still awesome.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:01 pm

I shrugged. "Not much. The sky... Olympus," I reply. I looked her over to try and see who her godly parent was. Apollo? No, not really. Athena? No, not even close.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:22 pm

"Isn't that joke supposed to be used when I ask 'whats up?' Or does it go both ways now." I asked. I wan't trying to be mean. But they changed it too much. And I was supposed to know this stuff.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:37 pm

I shrugged again. "Yeah. I say it whenever I can," I say. Well, it was true. I liked to joke around. It distracted me from all the horrible stuff in my head.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 10:41 pm

"Sure." I shrugged. I browsed around with my Ipod for anysongs that I was interested in right now. I was really bored. And the girl was boring. Did I tell you that I was bored? Yeah? Well too bad. I'm bored. I'm bored. I'm bored.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:00 pm

I saw that she was very... out of things to do. I rubbed an X on my wrist where my skull and crossbones tattoo is. It morphed into my black metal wings. I took the dagger and sword out of the straps on them. "Care to battle?" I ask.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 12:25 am

"Sure." I said. I got up. And waited for her to make the first move. I was taking the risk. In real battle, you wern't always ready. She was anxious. I could tell. I stood there. Hands in my pockets.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:21 pm

I lowered my arms and just looked at her. "Weapons," I say plainly. What was she doing? No one could fight without weapons. Unless thay had some insane power. But people always kept a weapon no matter what.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 6:26 pm

"sure. If you insist." I said plainly. I was going to use it for a weapon once she was oing to make the first move anyways. I took my dagger out and held it in my hand. I stood there waiting for her to attack.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:14 pm

I shrugged. "Alright," I say uneasily. I lift my arms up and hold my weapons tightly. I started to hover above the ground, waiting, taking her in. I needed to figure out what her fighting style was.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:19 pm

OMG LOOOVVE YOUR AVATAR!!!

I stood there. All that flash and show want make me scared. I wouldn't get nervous. I was once told that in a dire situation, always keep calm. Think, and attack. It always worked for me. I was determined to win. And I will.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 7:27 pm

~ Thx!! So do i!! XD ~

I jumped up into the air to survey the area we were going to fight in. It was crowded, and there were many trees. Perfect. I landed back on the ground. I looked at the girl, with a twinkle in my eyes, and lunged with my sword.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:42 pm

I gripped her wrist and threw her to theground and held my dagger to her back. I kept my hand on her wrist. If she had anything up her sleeve, then I was ready. I supposed. I was a true jack of all trades. I could handle whatever she threw at me.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:09 pm

She had pinned me down?! I don't think so!! I made my metal wings slam on her head, and she was stunned and let go. I flapped up in the air, out of reach. "Maybe I should've gotten the first move," I yell down to her.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 6:21 pm

See, in her eyes. I looked stunned. But the art of thievery is trickery, No? Thievery is Hermes' specialty. And I was determined to win. So, I looke stunned when I expected that she would use her wings. I saw her use them. There's something you should know in a fight. Never use a trick that your enemies have already seen. Their guard doesent go down as easily. I held on my dagger. I stood there. Waiting for her to do something.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:00 pm

I looked at her, and she looked back at me. I dove into a tree and whistled softly. I knew it was somewhat cheating, but my pet needed some exersize. I dove out of the tree and pinned both of the girls arms down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 pm

I kicked her in the stomach and got up. I quickly held my dagger to her neck. "game over" I said simply. I wasn't really tired. The adreneline was still pumping through my veins. It was great. I was that kinda person who liked to do extreme things. Sky diving, Cliff diving, ETC. Whatever she whisled for, I'm guessing a pet of somesort, Probrably a hellhound. Was going to come out soon. And I was willing to attack.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:13 pm

I looked at her and slashed her leg. Not hard, but hard enough to inflict some serious pain. Just at that moment, my hellhound, Bloodbath, leaped on her. He weighed more than any hellhound I'd ever seen. It must've been crushing her. I wasn't going to call him off. There was absolutlly no way she could attack.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:15 pm

The hellhound was crushing me, but I stabbed it with a knife. It dissolved. It's essense would go back to tartarus. And she would have to find it again. I panted. That thing was huge.
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 7:18 pm

~ Um, dude, it had ur arm pinned down, u couldn't have stabbed it ~
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 8:18 pm

But doesnt she have another hand?:) I kicked the stomach=to tazering. Duh. (not trying to be mean or something...)
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 08, 2011 9:55 am

~ Uh, no. The hellhound has her arms pinned down, and there's no way she could kick him off ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)   Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Every minute someone dies. It might be you (C H E R R Y)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next