Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

this is how an angel dies;;

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

this is how an angel dies;; Empty
PostSubject: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:30 am

this is how an angel dies;; Large

GENERAL STUFF & TO MAKE LIST;

Hello stalkers who've clicked on this-- you're either here to be nosy, or you're here to roleplay, but either one is always a-ok with me :D I'm not the pickiest of roleplayers, although I do prefer to rp with people who won't get angry with me (I'm not always the most active on chb during the weeks, so you might end up having to wait until midway through the school week or the weekend for a reply. You'll always get one though, unless I have a valid reason for not replying). I'll set us something up, or you can set us something up, either way. If I don't make something though, please don't be offended. I can only handle a few roleplay threads at a time, but I swear when one roleplay ends, if you still want to roleplay, I will make us something. Deal? Deal. (Hopefully)

TO MAKE LIST;

• None :'(

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:31 am

MY CHARACTERS;

KALINA NIKOLOVA, DAUGHTER OF HYPERION

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_n9n2lx3jfU1tf66sao1_250

NEED TO KNOW;

• This is Kalina, and she's my main bae.
  • She's 16 years old, and her daddy dearest is Hyperion (Titan of light). She's been in camp for five years, and she's currently the Hera Cabin leader.
  • She had an okay life? Surprisingly, she didn't have a tragic backstory like most of my characters
  • But I sort of broke her during the zombie apolcalypse a year ago, and it's only really now I'm getting back to my happy-go-lucky, friendly Kali. She still suffers from minor PTSD though, so you could very well catch her on one of her off days. She's just... a very broken soul, and it's very unlikely she'll ever heal fully.
  • Her fatal flaw could potentially be a lot of things (She's prideful, she was naive, she's too trusting and she's too forgiving. She's also over-confident, and sometimes, she can have a nasty temper), but it's definitely personal loyalty.
  • Power wise, she can kick ur ass. *Clears throat* Excuse me, she could put up a very good fight. She's got her own fighting skills from years of martial arts training before camp, but she's also been gifted with powers relating to her Daddy, so yeah.
  • Did I mention she's my main bae or??

RANA JACKSON, DAUGHTER OF ERIS

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_mr2b50XOjg1qip73ao1_r1_250

NEED TO KNOW;

• Rana, before Kalina, was my main bae.
  • She's sixteen, a daughter of Eris the Goddess of Strife, and has been in camp for four years.
  • Her step-mom poisoned her father, and attempted to kill her and her siblings too. He died, they were all hospitalized, and then they were seperated. Because of this, she's not really good with socializing and she doesn't trust anyone-- she doesn't wanna get attached either. Tragic, huh?
  • If your character hates cigerette smoke, than steer clear from Rana. She's got a serious addiction to nicatine, and if you're hoping to sway her from that know that not even the one friend she had could do that, so there's not really any chance soz.
  • She has a cat named Smudge and there's a rly funny story to that name but basically Smudge is ten times worse than Rana and you should steer clear from him okay.
  • Her fatal flaw is her recklessness, and someday soon, that'll get her killed. She doesn't listen, and she doesn't learn.

KAGAMI, KITSUNE

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_inline_ncxqx82mpQ1s4pzqi

NEED TO KNOW;

• Before you judge me for my two Nina fc's, just know that Kitsune are monsters which can shift form at will. Kagami has integrated herself into Camp society, using Kalina and other camp member's faces to wreck the ties they have and cause havoc.
  • She's easily over 1000 years old, but she's died many many times at the hand of half-bloods.
  • She started out as a celestial Kitsune who watched over many demigods and their families, but after the deaths of all of her friends and family (Most of who never returned from Tartarus), and her own multiple deaths, she became ruthless, merciless-- she's a woman on a mission now that she's joined Kronos', and she's been promised revenge on those who she feels have wronged her.
  • Lots of plot opportunities if you wanted her to shift into your characters face, or even better, the face of someone crucial to their past/present. A friend, a family member, someone dead, someone very much alive, a lover maybe? Let me know!

CHARLIE GRANDGE, DAUGHTER OF IRIS, HUNTER OF ARTEMIS

this is how an angel dies;; THzZYwI

NEED TO KNOW;

• Charlie here is definitely one of my fave characters to play and that's something which is important for you to know.
  • She's frozen at 17, but in reality, she's 25. Cool, right? Daughter of Iris, she's a Gatherer in the Hunter's of Artemis.
  • Her family life was pretty awesome until her father remarried, and it was then when everything went downhill. Every event in her past lead to her later decision to join the hunters, and thats probably the most important thing you gotta know.
  • I literally cannot summarize this you can read Charlie bby's bio here

ELIJAH GRAY, SON OF PSYCHE

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_mwmb7rS7831s3x35do9_250

NEED TO KNOW;

• Elijah was like my first male character, which makes him pretty special yup
  • He's 17, been here for nearly half his life, his Mom is Psyche the Goddess of the Soul, and that's his vital information right there.
  • His family life was great, okay? And he really loved his Dad, but after a monster attacked and they drove away, their car crashed and their Dad died. His Mom saved him that day, even though he'd never know that, and he just... really misses his papa.
  • Eli's fatal flaw is that he has a complete inability to see the bad in people, and see the danger in things around him.
  • Which is ironic because he can literally read a person's aura, read other people, and tap into their soul to read their emotions. Fun, amirite?

KARMA ALEXANDER, DAUGHTER OF HECATE

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_inline_n7kzsrdOmo1sfquyp

NEED TO KNOW;

• I made Karma with intentions to screw things up and I'm happy with how things are going on that front.
  • Fifteen, daughter of Hecate, and she's been in camp for two and a half years.
  • Her family life is just... sad. She was abused by her father for the majority of it, and the last time he raised his hand to her, she tapped into all of her stored energy. She sent him flying across the room, smacking him hard into it, and she ran-- leaving him broken behind her, but finally free.
  • Karma's fatal flaw really is that she's a broken girl. She's got so much power, and so much anger-- it's a dangerous combination, and one day, she's going to self-destruct because of it.
  • She's got mad skillz, bro *tries to be cool*. No seriously, as one of my besties once described her-- "a  nuclear bomb character" (she also continued to say "in your hands" meaning my hands which is not good). She's just fueled by emotion and anger and the unspoken need to wreck destruction on the man who hurt her for her whole life. But she can't, and it's building up inside, and once in a while it explodes. Really, she's just a naive girl with no training in how to control herself, and with no concept of death or destruction. It makes her dangerous to be around, and some day soon, it'll cause something terrible to happen. To her, or someone else.

KITTY DE BRÙN, UNCLAIMED DAUGHTER OF ATHENA

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_mwdnzmxgmN1qzg2sjo5_r1_250

NEED TO KNOW;

• Kitty is like... a combination of some of my worst qualities, with some of my best-- and it makes her unique.
  • Sixteen, unclaimed daughter of Athena, and she's been in camp for three years.
  • Her family life wasn't really normal-- her dad died when she was just a baby, and she bounced around from house to house until her last relative passed her off on her Nan. Then, she was just... unruly, and I think I described it in her app as she taught the old woman how to live again, and her Nan taught her how to be a decent human being even when the world hates you. She's shameless, she's rebellious and unruly, and I adore every single part of her.
  • Her trust in other people and inability to see the worst is her fatal flaw, and it's hurt her in the past.
  • There's no special skills for Kitty, so basically the final thing I have to say about her is that one day, she's gonna marry Andrew Ryland, the love of her life. He makes her a better person, and they're pretty much endgame ^-^

EDEN SCOFIELD, DAUGHTER OF PERSES

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_nbi09uKNqd1rtocego8_250

NEED TO KNOW;

• Okay I lied if I'm being honest Eden and Kalina are tied for my main bae position because Eden is just amazing kay I love her so much.
  • Eden was cursed for her mother's actions (long story sigh), and while she may look 19, she is, in reality, 26 years old. She's spent no time in Camp Half-Blood, really, and instead resides in the Kronos Camp. Her father is the Titan of Destruction and Peace.
  • You can read Eden's bio here. It explains her history much better than I could with a few small points. However, what should be stated is that for a long time, she really did hate the Gods. She wanted revenge on them, but after maturing and seeing what happens to those captured by the supporters of Kronos, she's changed her mind-- and she's working as a double agent for Camp Half-Blood. She breaks prisoners of war out of camp Kronos, she gets them away, she passes information along to Chiron and the Gods whenever she can, all the while pretending to still be a firm supporter of Kronos and his followers.
  • Her need to be a hero and redeem herself, so that she might break her curse and finally live a normal life is her fatal flaw. She will do anything to prove herself, and be the hero she's trying to hard to be.

AVERY DONOVAN, SON OF DIONYSUS

this is how an angel dies;; Tumblr_inline_n8hrdlrJbl1rvjzy0

NEED TO KNOW;

• Avery Donovan is the biggest damn flirt in this camp and I beg of you to stay away from him BECAUSE I WILL NOT BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE FOR HIS ACTIONS also he's my second guy and my main dude<3
  • He's 18, his daddy is Dionysus (if you don't know who he is you've been living under a rock), and he's been in Camp on and off for the past three years. He has a job on a cruise ship, see, so he's never really here for long periods of time.
  • His history ties in heavily with Kitty's, because these two buggers have been best friends since she was just a little eeny kid. He's had possibly the most standard half-blood life ever, and he's never had heartbreak or tragedy-- he's just a flirty, teddy bear guy, who really loves his best friend.
  • Is it any surprise that his fatal flaw is hubris?

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:31 am

THREAD TRACKER;

CURRENT THREADS;

• None :(

DEAD THREADS;

• None thank gawd

COMPLETE THREADS;

• Noneee

Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:32 am

REQUEST;

Please fill out this handy form so that it makes everything ten times simpler;

Code:
[b]USERNAME[/b]: I just wanna know who I'm dealing with on first glances, y'know?
[b]YOUR CHARACTER[/b]: Who're we roleplaying with? :D
[b]MY CHARACTER'S NAME[/b]: Please name the character of mine you wish to thread with.
[b]WHY?[/b]: OPTIONAL! I'm just one of those weird people who's always interested to know what drew you to that particular character ^-^
[b]PLOT[/b]: If you have a general thing you wanna do, let me know. If not, that's okay too! I can just play gif roulette, and make a random starter!
[b]ANYTHING ELSE?[/b]: Pretty easy. Anything you wanna add, love?<3

Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 10:53 pm

USERNAME: kenzie (aka ur wife, hello??)
YOUR CHARACTER: Aya Ross
MY CHARACTER'S NAME: Elijah Gray
WHY?: I think they could be really great friends or something more idk
PLOT: Idk whatever you want bby
ANYTHING ELSE?: ur the bae //gun fingers *cash register noise*
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 3:37 pm

kenzie bby if ur still up for this i shall make it<3
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2014 1:36 pm

USERNAME: It's me, wix, your devilish queen
YOUR CHARACTER: Simon baby
MY CHARACTER'S NAME: Kagami
WHY?: this is why --> [12:33:09] @ Natasha Romanoff : kagami plz i love playing her
[12:33:12] @ Natasha Romanoff : she's a manipulative cow
PLOT: Kagami manipulates Simon into joining Kronos' camp 
ANYTHING ELSE?: u r bae, i am bae, this is works.
Back to top Go down
Beautiful Chaos

Beautiful Chaos

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2015 3:17 pm

USERNAME: Beautiful Chaos 
YOUR CHARACTER: Dylan Carter
MY CHARACTER'S NAME: Kitty
WHY?: It was hard choosing between her and Avery and I finally chose Kitty because she is sweet and cute.
PLOT: they can become friends! I can see them being the perfect duo. They would be like Thing 1 and Thing 2. 
ANYTHING ELSE?: Love ya! I can plot with Avery some other time 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: this is how an angel dies;;   this is how an angel dies;; I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

this is how an angel dies;;
Page 1 of 1