Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Sitting and Sighing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Sitting and Sighing Empty
PostSubject: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:47 pm

I walked into the Cabin Courtyard, bored. I watched as tiny specks of grass flew by in the wind. I pulled my hoodie tighter, and looked at the different cabins. I never believed being a demigod would be so boring.

~ Ugh, short post.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:51 pm

I walked out of the Athena cabin with my hands full of math books. Without watching where I was going, I bumped into a tree and dropped my books. I grunted and started picking them up. This was the 3rd time this happened today!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:54 pm

I looked over as a girl bumped into a tree and dropped her books. I walked over, and crouched beside her, picking up a book. "Hey," I said, handing it to her. I picked up another one and examined it. "Ugh, math..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 10:57 pm

I watch the boy as he helps me pick up my books. "Well, math isn't too bad for me. I would much rather do LA or Science, but math is fine." I say, shrugging. I pick up the last of my books and get to my feet. "I'm Liliana Brooks, daughter of Athena. You?" I announce.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:00 pm

I stood up too. "Justin Abarossa, son of Poseidon," I introduced myself. "Yeah, I hate math. I'm more of a Physical Ed. person," I said. I looked at all the books she had. "Plus, you don't need books for it," I said jokingly. I put my hood up, and slightly shivered as the wind blew again. "Man, it's cold today."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:20 pm

I shrug. "Not if you don't want it to be. I'm fine out here in this weather." I explain. Obviously, this kid never went to school!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:22 pm

I sighed. "Anyway, I've never been to school, so whatever." I looked around. "Plus, I went swimming not too long ago, so Im still a little wet."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:33 pm

I stare at him. "Y-You've never been to school?" I stagger. That was horrible! "H-How could you not have gone to school?" I ask him.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:35 pm

I shrugged. "My parents never bothered to enroll me, I did go to a Military school though, but that dosen't really count, I guess." Oh great, the Military school story.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:36 pm

I sigh. That was horrible. "You should go to Chiron. He'll teach you."
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:39 pm

"I might..." I sighed again. "And it was nice meeting you," I said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:50 pm

"You too." I say.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 11:51 pm

I looked around. "I guess you should get going wherever your headed, huh?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitting and Sighing   Sitting and Sighing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitting and Sighing
Page 1 of 1