Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult!

Go down 
2 posters

Who would you chose?
Alex
HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_vote_lcap56%HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Isac
HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_vote_lcap44%HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
I don't give a shuz
HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_vote_lcap0%HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Auqua Fox

Auqua Fox

HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! Empty
PostSubject: HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult!   HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Ehhhehehm.

There's two boys. One is smart, quiet, and hasn't really talked to you, but you've liked him for over 1 and a half years. Right? Let's say his name is Alex.

Then there's this other boy. He is not so bright, but is outgoing, and funny. He has defended you before, and tries to include you in everything. however, you only just met him and don't even know his last name. Let's say his name is Isac.

Which would you chose?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/CatoDKiller
Bri
An Okay Side Effect
Bri

HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! Empty
PostSubject: Re: HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult!   HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:57 pm

More information would help.
Back to top Go down

HELP ME!!! Boys are so difficult!
Page 1 of 1