Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Stupid Question about Boys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
GreekGirl
Elite Writer
GreekGirl

Stupid Question about Boys Empty
PostSubject: Stupid Question about Boys   Stupid Question about Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:36 pm

Gah, okay this question is really stupid. Okay so I've known this guy John (yeah let's call him that...) for 10 years or maybe even more. We go to different schools but don't live that far from each other. For some reason, a year ago maybe we got even more close and was started texting everyday and he always called me. After a while, I started to like him and we actually kissed. Nothing really happened after that though. One day though, some girl stole my phone and texted him saying "Hey baby." Well, John had a girlfriend at the time and she saw the text message. I really don't know what happened after that because we didn't talk for the whole summer practically. Then, the whole cycle started again. We started to text and call and I saw him a couple of times. But now for the past few months like I guess after January, he started ignoring me and I was lucky if I got one text per month. At one point I just gave up and didn't text during the whole month of February. Then he texted me saying sorry and stuff. I wasn't really convinced. Then he started ignoring me again.
Now I just can't get him out of my mind anymore. I hate when he ignores me, says sorry, then ignores me again. It's just making it harder to forget him now.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

Stupid Question about Boys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stupid Question about Boys   Stupid Question about Boys I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 4:36 pm

Honey, all boys are jerks (apart from the ones on CHB and Biebber, of course xD ). Dont even try to understand whats going on inside their messed up minds. It sounds like what happened with me and my English friend. We used to text from the morning until midnight and call eachother everyday. I only saw him like, for two weeks a year as he lived in England. We tried to make the most out if the time we had. Yeah...we hung out from early till late and we acted like a couple for a bit but, obviously, it wouldnt last. We still texted everything but, out of no where...we just fizzled out. I still see him once a year but I dont think I want to go this year...seeing as last year he was making out with his girlfriend in front of me - which broke my pathetic heart seeing as that had been me every year before that.
So, yeah....point of story....boys are stupid...except JB
Back to top Go down

Stupid Question about Boys
Page 1 of 1