Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS) Empty
PostSubject: The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS)   The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 6:21 am

~Okay, hey there Guest! This will be a topic, as you can see. But this will be a LONG topic. there will be a specific happening in the Beach, a sand castle building activity to be prescise. BUT, there's always one, the rule is to have 2 paragraphs with a minimum of 5 sentences each post. Okay? So, try to be as descriptive more as ever, and try to have a longer post as the topic continues. This is to test everyone, and see which could actually rise up to the challenge! So come one come all, and welcome to the:

Great Sandcastle Building Challenge
with a doughnut

The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS) Tait+4

eli breech
son of demeter

Eli Breech, son of Demeter was having a, rather, fine day. Sitting along the sandy shores of Camp's beach, he was often passed by as a random kid who'd want to be alone. having his earpphones in his ears, Eli was oblivious to the world, except for the crazed beating of the drums and rythm of guitars from the song "Diary of Jane", playing on his music player. His day was going normal, having changed to a simple, plain white shirt and denim jeans after swordfighting and gardening in the morning, Eli watched as the sun moved slowly down the sky, and the lazy clouds crept idlely down the blue horizon.

As the music blaring in his ears, and the song progressed to a softer medly of the band Muse, Eli was hit hard on reality of where he was. Literally. The salty wind from the Antartic ocean has brought him a, rather weird, object. A bucket sailed from the air, and landed on his squatted lap, as he drifted to his thoughts, and was pulled back by the sudden pain as it hit his sensitive part. Ooooh, that's gotta hurt right?

Moments later, as he was sure he could handle another wave of falling random objects, he looked at the bucket, and around to see who in the world would be throwing such things around. After seeing no one, and the breeze gently caressed hi long pale blond hair, Eli looked down at the light blue pail and yellow holder. It was a simple thing, that could hold water, sand or dirt. Sand. Hmmm, Eli wondered if that's just what he was supposed to do with it. Eli grabbed the pail by the hold, and scooped up some water from the Long Island shore, the water reaching out and trying to get his folded pants wet. Eli walked up the shore, and made his move, placing sand into the bucket, and topping another after another. When it was about waist hight, a loud and hard wave crashed down his work of art, and set him too, wet up to his shirt. Well, there goes his fine day.

But wait. He wasn't a skipper, nor a quitter. With nothing to lose, Eli squared his shoulders and got back up to step one. Getting water. But for now, he'll make it a precaution to stay away from the wave's reach. Eli worked on his sand castle more, but later, he noticed it wasn't as fun as it were when competing. So, he wondered, why not make a contest? Eli smashed his castle the II, wincing as the seashells caught his bare feet and scarping the skin off partially, and called out.
”Who wants a game?! Build a sandcastle with me!” Eli smirked, too cocky to be on a childish attitude teen. But hey, this was after all his life. But anyway, a while later, since no one came to claim as an opponent, Eli ran back to his cabin, changed into a pair of shorts, and a bandaid!, and came up with a simple bondpaper on a stick. It read:

Sandcastle Building Contest! The winner will have a drachma doughnut

Eli laughed, as he thinks of such engenius ways, and waited, patiently, for at least someone to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS)   The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 12:56 pm

OOC: Cool sounds fun! I'll try! :)

Adella

I walked down the sandy dunes of the Camp's beach. My black hair was flying in the breeze. I took off my flip flops and dug my toes into the hot sand. It felt amazing.
I along the shore, lost in my thoughts. My mind was always thinking. Right now it was thinking of something fun to do.

I fingered my yellow sundress and looked up at the blue sky. I put my hair into a pony tail then looked along the shore. I spotted a boy about my age maybe a year older. He was... building a sand castle?
I shrugged and walked closer and saw a sign.
It read: 'Sandcastle Building Contest! The winner will have a drachma doughnut'

"I'll challenge you!" I grinned at the boy. I ran back to my cabin and looked for a bucket and shovel. I found a light blue pail and a gree shovel. I smiled in satisfaction then ran down to the beach.

I began digging some sand up. Soon I had a castle that reached to my knees. I put down the shovel and bucket and inspected it. "Hmm... does not look Athena worthy..." I said to myself. Then I began building again. Hopefully I could make a perfect sand castle.

OOC: did I do it right? :D
Back to top Go down

The Game(Open But look inside for DETAILS)
Page 1 of 1