Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hello there Fellow people of Camp.

Go down 
3 posters

How well do I Rp?
You're Amazing
Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_lcap27%Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 3 ]
In the middle of Good and Bad.
Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_lcap0%Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
You..are Horrible.
Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_lcap0%Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Room for Improvement.
Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_lcap9%Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 1 ]
You're Ok
 0% [ 0 ]
You're Great/Average
Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_lcap18%Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_rcap
 18% [ 2 ]
Just quit the site.
 0% [ 0 ]
I wouldn't know.
Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_lcap45%Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_vote_rcap
 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

AuthorMessage
Max♥

Max♥

Hello there Fellow people of Camp. Empty
PostSubject: Hello there Fellow people of Camp.   Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:44 pm

I saw someone else ask this, so.. I was 'inspired' to do the same.
Back to top Go down
Ally(:

Ally(:

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Fellow people of Camp.   Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 pm

I haven't role-played with you before, but I've seen you Roleplay, and your Rly good! I picked amazing!:D
Back to top Go down
http://Www.maximumridechildren.forumotion.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Fellow people of Camp.   Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 am

You're great max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello there Fellow people of Camp.   Hello there Fellow people of Camp. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there Fellow people of Camp.
Page 1 of 1