Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Update in Battlefield Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Update in Battlefield Rules Empty
PostSubject: Update in Battlefield Rules   Update in Battlefield Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:18 am

From this point on, users are now allowed to make their own topics at the Battlefield. If you're in the middle of a fight in the main Battlefield topic, you may take your current stats and re-locate to a new topic specific to you and your friends or maybe a topic that's open to anyone.

For future battles, the main battle threads will be split up into separate threads specific to certain groupings of cabins (we will inform you which cabins when the time comes). All main threads will be stickies in the forum.

These fantastic ideas were suggested by BrightSkies! Thank you, BrightSkies!

All battle topics will be moved to the "Past Battles" forum when the time for battling is over. You may find older battles in that forum.

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Update in Battlefield Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update in Battlefield Rules   Update in Battlefield Rules I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 10:25 am

Dangit Bacon Gamemaster, you're making me blush. ^^'''
Back to top Go down

Update in Battlefield Rules
Page 1 of 1