Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) Empty
PostSubject: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 5:56 pm

I look around the library wondering where the book was. I had to find out who I was and why I can't remember. There were only a few people here. I starts looking at the covers.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 6:01 pm

I saw a girl who looked like she needed help. I walked over to her. "Um, do you need help?" I ask. I knew this library like the back of my hand.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:27 pm

"Yes. Help. Needed. Where is the book thingy. I need to know who I am!" I say frantically. She's ganna think I hit my head or something. "I woke up on the beach barely knowing who I was and all I really know is that I am Molly. I am 14. I am the daughter of Poseidon. Oh and I have this locket. Please help me."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:42 pm

She was talking so quickly. "Whoa. Slow down. Maybe we can find you in the list." I said walking over to the non-fiction section. "Alright here we go." I said pulling out the dictionnary looking book. I flipped to the Posiden section. "Alright what's your last name?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:47 pm

Almost to the point of crying my eyes out I say, "I don't know! I only remember my first name. I only remember my age and my dad 'cause he claimed me... again. When I remember to much I black out and have nightmares and wake up forgetting about it. My best friend and the only one who knew who I am is gone now. I am lost..." I start crying. Hard.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:52 pm

"Come here." I said and walked over to her hugging her. "It's ok. Relax. Just sit down ok." I said guideing her to a chair. "You sit here while I look at the Molly's in the book alright?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 8:57 pm

I nod and wipe away a tear. "Sorry. It's just getting to be to much. Thank you so much. I know something happened and that some one isn't letting me remember that much but I wanna know. It's killing me. And I don't know what to do so I came here. I've been at camp for a month or two now." I say talking slower. I take a deep breath. "I don't understand. I need to understand."
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:08 pm

"Alright I'm going to read you the last names alright. Tell me if anything sounds familiar. Alvarado, smith, scotts, moon," I continued reading the last names.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:13 pm

I shake my head to each. For all I knew she could have said my name already and not known it. I sigh and say, "It might as well be hopeless..." I knew it wasn't. I knew it because I would stop at nothing to know why I was so sad all the time...
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

"No it's not. If you hear something familiar it can reboot your memory. Then all your questions can be answered." I said. I continued reading the names.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:36 pm

I sigh as nothing was ringing a bell. "What if I'm not even on the list. What if my dad didn't tell anyone about me or something. Gosh what am I talking about..." I say. I open my locket and see the pictures. A woman. A boy who looked like me and the woman. A pic of the three of us. Me and Ryan... I start crying again.
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:49 pm

I looked up to see her crying. I walked over to her and hugged her. "Shh. It's ok. We're going to find out. Alright." I reassured her.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 4:57 pm

"There gone. Everyone I cared about is gone and I don't even know who they are." I say crying. "The only one I know was my half brother Ryan and he's gone now too." I didn't even know what happened to him. Or the other people in the pictures other then the man who must be Poseidon.

~If Poseidon wasn't blocking her memory she's have already put two and two together and known the woman and boy were her mom and brother.~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Wait, her dad is posiden and she can never rember things. It's so obvious! Why didn't I think theis before! "Do you think maybe Posiden is blocking your memory?"
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:23 pm

~Poseidon doesn't want her to know that...~

Flash and I didn't know what she just said. "I'm sorry I must have blacked out for a sec." I smile a bit because it was misty why I was crying. I shack my head and close the locket. "What were we doing?"
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:34 pm

He must not want her to know even that. It was pointless to keep trying to tell her again. Why doesn't he want her to know? "We were just looking for your last name." I said going back to the book.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 5:50 pm

"Oh ya. Sorry! I seem to have a habit of forgetting stuff. At least I didn't faint!" I say smiling a bit.

~Her mom and brother were killed in a car crash. She asked him to do that. She can't remember what happened till I decide.~
Back to top Go down
Bleh

Bleh

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 6:00 pm

I smiled and continued reading. "Nothing is ringing a bell?" I asked looking at her. Maybe I could ask- No that would be insane.
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2011 3:51 pm

I shake my head. "Nope. Maybe I really don't exist..." I say with a little smile. Maybe I'm not remembering my real first name. Maybe I don't want to remember my first name. Like maybe it's a silly name like Mango. I don't think I like mango's.

~Get it? Get it? Get it? One of my charrie names is Mango.~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)   Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do I Exist? A little reserch. (Privit)
Page 1 of 1