Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] Empty
PostSubject: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 6:25 pm

Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] Ban1312
C O N N O R and F A Y E young

Fayelyn leans closer to her brother as he wraps his arm around her small shoulders, "I'll push you down that cliff." she threatens, teasingly. If you didn't know the two all that well, you'd swear they're boyfriend and girlfriend by the amount of time the twins spend together. Her brother, Connor, the protective one, raises his brow ever-so-slightly, "Oh really now?" he presses her side closer to his, then messes up her hair with his fist, giving her a "noogie."

"Oh, I see, thanks for the new 'do," she says before cussing him out under her breath, which only makes her laugh more. She stops, faces him and sets her hands on his broad shoulders, "Look at us, oh-so-happy. Why aren't there more like us?"

Connor thinks a bit over her philosophical question--that's how Faye works. She'll tease you, compliment you and then leave with a question that is awfully difficult to answer; all because she wants to know things. Connor is the only one who can get through to her, so, therefore, he's always with her. He has to make sure she doesn't kill herself out of pure curiosity. He's her protector.

Last edited by Fluffy on Fri May 20, 2011 7:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 7:27 pm

Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] Avery-1

The warm, May sun beat down from high in the sky. A light wind blew the smell of the water to Avery's nostrils. It really was a beautiful day... quiet and peaceful. Usually these areas were full of campers. However, most were at the beach at this point. Avery strolled along the water's edge, feeling the ground underneath her bare feet. She wore a gray tank top, gray hat, green and blue scarf, jean shorts and assorted jewelry to match. It was a typical outfit for her...dark and not very exciting. She has sunglasses covering her bright blue eyes. She lifted them up, scanning the area around her. She spotted a girl and a boy looking very cozy by the water. Avery snorted. 'Some stupid couple I suppose...' she mused, letting her sunglasses rest on her nose again.
Avery let out a sigh, deciding she didn't want to turn around, so she simply started towards them, keeping her gaze forward. She removed her hat, running her fingers through her black hair. Avery spun the fedora on her finger as she strolled along the lake.

Outfit:
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=31428376
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:23 pm

Faye cups her hand around her brother's ear, "GO SAY HI." she whispers rather loudly. Connor feels his eardrums burst from her sound waves, "What?" he scrunches his brows in confusion. Faye rolls her eyes in the direction of the dark-haired girl as Connor's eyes widen in realization. His sister swats his arm and he defensively grabs it, looking at his sister in slight pain, "Ow. What was that for?"

"Oh, lighten up, you big baby. You know that didn't hurt." she teases, standing up, offering her hand to Connor and then forces him up. She runs over to where the girl lies, calling to her brother, "BET YOU CAN'T CATCH ME." Faye skids to a halt and Connor trails slowly behind her, apologizing for his childish sister, "Sorry for my sister's behavior. I'm Connor." the little brunette smiles deviously. Her work is done.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 8:48 pm

Avery arched an eyebrow, moving her sunglasses to the top of her head, studying the two curiously. As she watched the two, she smirked slightly, finding their behavior quite entertaining. When the girl ran towards her her brow furrowed. 'What's she..." her thoughts trailed off as the boy approached her. 'Sister?' she thought in surprise. She glanced over at the girl and then back at the boy that called himself 'Conner'. Avery shifted her weight to her other foot, twirling her hat again. "Avery.." she replied. Avery turned to the girl and then back Conner. "So...you two are siblings? Half, or full?" she asked, gesturing between the two as she spoke.
Outfit:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:18 pm

"Full twins." Faye answers first; oh, how she loves being first. She loves telling people their twins, especially since they look nothing alike, but, duh, "fraternal" doesn't ring a bell, "I'm Faye. This kid here's desperate, so I'm settin' him up with pretty girls like so." she stands back, with her arms folded across her chest.

Connor rolls his eyes, eying his sister, "Like you couldn't make this more awkward." Faye raises her eyebrows, as if a lightbulb went off in her head, "MALE GENITALIA." she manages to scream obscenities before it's muffled beneath Connor's hand. The dark blonde-haired boy releases his hand from his dark-haired sister. "She's a very mature person." he deadpans, obviously being sarcastic, but you can't tell from his dry humor and monotonous voice.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeThu May 12, 2011 9:39 pm

Avery glanced over at the girl and then back at Conner. "Twins, hmm?" she said, arching an eyebrow. The thought of twins reminded her of her sister, Adalyann. 'I wonder how she's doing? She's probably happier now that she doesn't have her weird sister there to bring down her popularity...' the raven haired girl thought with a sad sigh.
The girl bellowed a few profanities and Avery snapped out of her thoughts with a look of surprise. As she realized what the girl had said, Avery snorted with slight laughter. "I can tell...she just glows of maturity," she replied, obviously understanding his dry, sarcastic humor and replying with her own.
Avery tucked a strand of loose hair behind her ear and placed her hat a top her head once again. "So...you're desperate, huh?" she added with a small smirk-like grin. Hardly ever did she truly smile...it just wasn't her thing.

Outfit:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 12:57 pm

"Yeah, I'm apparently somewhat 'desperate,' according to this idiot." he shrugs, playfully pushing Faye aside. His sister smirks deviously at him, then shoots him a glare, "Look, you both think I'm 'oh-so-mature!' It's working." her voice mocks him, yet she claps her hands together, happily. Connor shakes his head, "I suppose."

Faye pushes him back, vengefully, "I guess it's my cue to leave now. My work is done here." she skips away in glee, before taking her place behind a mound of rocks. She smiles to herself devilishly, ready to stalk. Faye peers above the rocky pile, watching the two's every move--every move. Hey, it's not stalking if Faye's doing the dirty work.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:01 pm

Avery snorted as the girl scrambled away. Avery stood there a moment in silence before she turned her attention back to the boy. "So does your sister always try to set you up?" she asked, arching her eyebrows. A small smirk plastered itself across Avery's face. That was all she ever really had...a tiny little smirk and nothing more. It was almost sad, that she never smiled. However, she simply saw no point to the act. She'd smile if she was truly happy...
'But I'm not happy...so why bother acting as though I am?' she thought. Avery rocked back and forth on her heels, twiddling her thumbs out of boredom. Avery remembered when her sister used to try and dress her up, put makeup on her and try and introduce her to boys. It never worked...she always purposefully or accidentally made a complete fool of herself. Sometimes, Addie would try to set her up with some beefy jock...then she would be so sarcastic that the muscle head wouldn't even know what just hit him right between the eyes.
Avery shook her head, trying not to remember her sister...it always made her sad when she realized that she had left without her. 'She's happier now, I'm sure..' Avery told herself.
Avery turned her attention back to Connor. "I suppose one of us should start trying to make small talk...although, it's always awkward. So why don't we just skip that part?" she suggested, tilting her head a bit. The action cause a few strands of her black hair to fall into her strikingly blue eyes. She blew a bit of her hair back into place with a curl of her thin lips and a forceful breath upward.

Outfit:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] Ban1311

"With Faye, she's harmless." Connor thinks it through, "She's never really had anyone and when she did; it didn't go as planned, so her 'matchmaking' makes up for it in her mind." Does it really, though? She always sets him up and then her irrational dependency goes on overdrive. She'll go insane. She, honestly, means for the best. The girl seems to be lost in her thoughts, as so does he, until she says something. Connor scrunches his nose at the mention of 'awkward' and 'small talk,' "I suppose. This continuous silence is sure going nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 3:53 pm

Avery slowly nodded her head. "Alright...I guess I'm supposed to tell you about myself? Um..." Avery paused as she sat down on the moist ground. "My full name is Avery Veronica Thonson. Don't call me Avie...I hate that name. Umm...My favorite color is indigo. I'm a daughter of Pasthiea, goddess of hallucinations. Basically with that I can make you believe anything, but it's difficult. Umm...my dad's a radio psychiatrist with a big head and not enough time for me or my twin sister Adalynn.... My grandma and grandpa were more like parents to me...
My sister is the favorite. She gets everything. She's beautiful, funny, smart, and can get anyone to do anything because she's perfect. She's still in New York...I came here without her. Umm...I was born in Seattle. And I used to have a cat but I had to leave her behind when we moved to New York.." she stopped speaking and gave a heavy sigh. "Alright, I just spilled my guts in three seconds. Your turn," she said, gesturing to Connor. Avery leaned back on her hands and stretched out her legs with a soft sigh. She hadn't intended to speak ad mich as she did, but she hoped he didn't notice.

Outfit:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 5:26 pm

Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] Ban1312

"Let's see how well I'd do on a dating site." he teases, jokingly, "I'm Connor Noah Young--my twin is Fayelyn Rose. My favorite color is 'azure.' Faye and I were adopted after our crazy mother tried to drown Faye in a toilet." Connor continues matter-of-factly, "I used to get bullied. Wedgies, name-calling, all that. It stopped soon after my sister's--" he cuts himself short from mentioning her rape, "something traumatic happened. I still think she puts on an act to this day. She's too dependent on me. It's unhealthy." he squints his eyes, scrunching his nose, transforming the topic into Faye's life story. He clears his throat, "I want her to be happy without being depressed underneath, you know?" he thinks it over. Unlike Avery, he's the opposite. He's the Addie to Faye's Avery. Faye has claimed that he thinks he's 'cocky;' perfect, when, really, she doesn't mean it. She's envious of his popularity and how he's always been more 'loved' among his friends and girlfriends, whereas Faye's a sixteen-year-old girl who's never been in a relationship.

So she hides underneath a faked smile, no matter how much she tries to be happy. In fact, she's exceeded her happiness as far as she can that she's forgotten that night. The night where her innocence was stolen. She didn't want to remember, so she's forgotten.

Now she can truly be happy.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Avery frowned, tilting her head. "But...if she's drastically attached to you, why is she trying to set you up with me?" she asked. As Connor spoke about Faye, Avery frowned. 'Am I that attached to Addie?' she thought. Avery shook her head. 'I assume no, since I am the one that left, after all..' she told herself.
Avery twiddled her thumbs and twirled a bit of hair around her finger. She had never been good at talking to people...in fact, she was terrible at it.

Outfit:

ooc: Uber short post. >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]   Happiness; does it really exist?  [private; a n g e l c a k e s] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Happiness; does it really exist? [private; a n g e l c a k e s]
Page 1 of 1