Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My introduction(A bit late but eh well)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cooperiscold

My introduction(A bit late but eh well) Empty
PostSubject: My introduction(A bit late but eh well)   My introduction(A bit late but eh well) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 6:24 am

Photobucket

This is a bit late, but I figured I might as well do this.

My name is Cooper, I'm 19 and I'm from Oklahoma. I'm unapologetically American, patriotic, and I currently serve in the United States Navy. I graduated at 17, and 4 months later I was on a ship in Japan. I've been to Japan, South Korea, Thailand, Philippines, Austrailia and Hong Kong.

As far as role playing goes I'm a casual role player but so far its been pretty dang fun here, looking forward to alot more fun!
Back to top Go down
QuickSilver

QuickSilver

PostSubject: Re: My introduction(A bit late but eh well)   My introduction(A bit late but eh well) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:23 pm

Welcome to the group. [ even though I'm new as well ]. If you want to roleplay, I'm here :) I have no life until Monday.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: My introduction(A bit late but eh well)   My introduction(A bit late but eh well) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Nice dude, nice. Hey, I'm Rhyme. I would say welcome, but you've been here long enough. You've even been in the asylum chatbox. So keep at it and hopefully we'll RP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My introduction(A bit late but eh well)   My introduction(A bit late but eh well) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My introduction(A bit late but eh well)
Page 1 of 1