Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

My Fashionably Late Introduction

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

My Fashionably Late Introduction Empty
PostSubject: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:25 am

My name's Silver but people call me Stars! I'm thirteen and I'm obsessed with Hetalia and Rick Riordan. Actually, my obssessivness with Rick Riordan is how I got one of my friends at school :D. I've roleplayed before, but that was on Face Book.

I'll read any book you give me. I love National Geographic (what? It's interesting!) And I have the blood of the pharoahs farao! And an orange cat. Named Tigger. *shudders*

I love reading and I like to write. I want a reallly dangerous job when I grow up! I have Claustrophobia (the fear of tight spaces), Arachnophobia (fear of spiders), Lilapsophobia(fear of tornadoes),
So now that we've got that out of the way:

Fave Anime: Hetalia
Fave Movie: Elzabethtown, Life in a Day, Bridge to Terabithia, Hanna (Feminisim! And murder!), I Could Never Be Your Woman, PJ<, The Forbidden Kingdom, and Freedom Writers.
Fave Shows: Alias, 90210, Project Runway, Alias, Alias, Alias, Alias and Alias. And 30 Rock. And Alias.
Face Books: PJ Series, Gallagher Series, Kane Chornicles, The 39 Clues, The Touch Series, House of Night Series, A WRINKLE IN TIME!!!, Hungah Games, Uglies Series.
Fave Greek Gods/Goddesses: Poseidon, Artemis, Nyx, Hestia and Hecate. And Apollo (who wouldn't love him?)
Fave Music: Paramore, Coldplay, alternative rock, OneRepublic, FLORENCE AND THE MACHINE!

And that is it. For now.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

Rhyme: Goddess of Nyan

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:58 am

Hey, I'm Rhyme. But I've seen you already so no point of me warning you saying my usual stuff. Hope to see you around more and maybe RP!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:48 am

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! My name is Annabeth Skylar [INSERT LAST NAME HERE].

You can call me, Skye, Skye, Skye, or Skye. Okay, I'll let you call me Skye. I like to read, play soccer, and procrastinate. In fact, I suffer from chronic procrastination. I am Athazagoraphobic, and sorta-proud. I am the slowest poster/writer you will ever meet. I don't enjoy posting if it's not the best I can do. I always give my best effort. I guess you can say I'm a perfectionist/grammarandspellingnazi.

ANYWAY. WELCOME! Have fun, meet friends, watch llamas with hats, post, and hear me obsess over Maroon 5, Coldplay, and OneRepublic.

~Skye
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Herro! Imma Winry(feel free to call me pip) Youv already RP'd with me...so I guess there isnt much to say...
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:39 am

I'm also Arachniphobic. Maybe I watched too much Spider-Man. We've already RPed, so not much to say, except I obsess over two franchises that you might find lame, Winx Club and Pokemon. I am in love with Cody Simpson, love music, and am the girl at school everybody hates because I'm the nice, pretty one that people spread rumors about.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 11:55 am

WHAT A CHILD Of course I don't think the Winx Club is lame!
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 7:02 pm

Rly? OMG! I like season 4, but apparently the next ones are in CGI. Think Bratz, -the big lips, heads, and eyes
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 9:26 am

Ugh! It's been a while since I've seen the Winx Club :(
Back to top Go down
Glaceon

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 6:47 pm

The - stands for MINUS. So, look at the movie trailer, then tell me what you think.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:28 am

URG, y is youtube soo dumb!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Fashionably Late Introduction   My Fashionably Late Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Fashionably Late Introduction
Page 1 of 1