Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rune

Rune

Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) Empty
PostSubject: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 10:44 am

He was a boy everyone hates and avoid. He was a boy who is known for his snotty brat attitude. He was a boy who shamelessly flirts with many girls, win their heart, and then left them just like that. His name is Joshua, son of Aphrodite.
"Well, well, I look handsome as always." Joshua muttered, smiling at the mirror as he ran his finger through his hair. He spent almost every precious minutes of his day just to sit in front of the mirror.
The boy got up and picked his headphone on his bed and wear it. The song 'Break Your Heart' is booming on his headphone. The son of Aphrodite's eyes wandering around the room. "Hmm, what to do next?"
He threw himself to his bed and pushed a small red button on his necklace, and it grew longer, until he finally held a celestial bronze rapier on his hand. He spun it skillfully, and yeah, he doesn't really care if there's somebody beside him and he/she might get hurt.
Usually, you won't see a boy spinning around his rapier inside Cabin 10, but well, Josh is a little bit... Different.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 1:09 pm

Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) Img-thing?
Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I walked into my cabin totally unprepared for what was about to happen. I had just come from a very long training session in the arena. I still had my sword in my hand. My hair fell down my back and my eyes were fixed on the floor. That was, they were fixed on the floor, until I heard teh familiar swoshing of a sword sonning through the air. "Whoah!" I exclaimed and I staggered backwards. I swung my sword and knocked the other one out of it's path in the air with a quick swipe. I stumbled to the ground and fell onto my butt. I blew my hair out of my face and looked at the guy who was swinging the rapier.
Back to top Go down
http://welcometosanfran.tumblr.com/
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"Oh my... Are you okay?" Josh jumped out of his bed and crouched next to the girl. He saw her many times in the cabin, but he never really talked to her. The boy turned off his headphone and sling it to his neck "Sorry for that. I didn't notice you were there, hot stuff." Josh winked. There he go again... flirting around with Aphrodite hotties is what he do best.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:49 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I almost gagged but ignored his wink and comment. I was used to my brothers flirting around. It's like their naturality. They can't not do it. I on the other hand am not as vulnerable to my mother's ways. But, being the polite person I am, I didn't react. "It's okay," I said, "I wasn't really paying attention anywaym so it was partially my fault." I reached for my sword and flipped it back into my bracelet. "I'm Ameilia," I told the guy. I had definitly seen him around the cabin a few times, but never really felt the need to talk to him. I had only been here a couple weeks anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:57 pm

"Ameilia? Mm~ charming." Josh flicked his greenish white hair and picked his rapier. He spun it a few times and it turned to his rose shaped necklace. He slipped it into his pocket and offered the girl a handshake "I'm Joshua. Call me Josh if you like.. And why is an angel like you carrying a sword?"
Okay, judging by her face and behavior, she's not the typical Aphrodite girl. But hey, she's still hot.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I sat up straighter and shook Josh's hand. "I prefer a sword," I tell him and stand up. "I like it a whole lot better. Why do you care? Why does it matter?" Okay, now I was just being rude, but I didn't mean it that way. I liked a sword better. Why do people need to question that?
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:25 pm

"Aww, is someone being grumpy today? You're in a bad mood? Need a hug or maybe a shoulder massage?" Josh said, he looked straight into her eyes. "I prefer a rapier than a sword. Its quick, light, and elegant. So you love to swordfight huh?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:30 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

"Actually I hate weapons," I say. A shoulder massage sounded really good right now but I resisted the urge. "I would prefer to not even fight, but when you are a demigod it's hard not to fight. So I chose a sword. It's big, strong and powerful. The exact oposite of what I am." I paused and shot him a glare. "I am not grumpy."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Okay, now Josh knew that she is 180 degrees different than he is. "Well, then relax a bit, ms charming." Josh walked closer and touched her shoulders with his hands, doing a shoulder massage. "Relax~ you should learn to stop glaring and enjoy things around you~"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:50 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I hated when people touched me. I have personal space issues, but I really didn't care at this point. I just sighed and let Josh do whatever he wanted to do. I wondered what Marcus would say if he saw this. He'd probably make a joke out of it. Josh was my brother after all. I really needed this anyway, so I didn't argue.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:59 pm

"Soo~ sister, what are you going to do after this?" Josh asked his sister. He had no idea what to do after he done massaging his sister, so he might tag along with his sister to where she goes. "I'm pretty free after this, so yeah~ wanna spend some quality time together?"
Okay, usually, people will whack him in the head for saying things like that, but since this is his sister, she won't do things like that (or maybe she will..)
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I sighed. "I am doing nothing," I told my brother, "But you can tag along and do nothing with me. I don't mind." What else did I have to do? Nothing. So why not "spend quality time with my bro." That sounded so wrong on so many levels, but I ignored those thoughts and brushed my hair out of my face and tucked it behind me ears.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:10 pm

"Nothing? Eh, then let's hang out in your bed! I'm not fred flintstone, but I can make your bed rocks~" Josh said with a soft tone and a little laugh as he continue massaged her shoulder. You see, he got a weird sense of humor, and yep, he's a total player.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

My eyes that seemed to be closing, shot open. I turned behind me to face Josh. "What?" I demanded. I looked him in the eye but I was still too relaxed to be too mad.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:25 pm

"Juust kidding~ I got ya sis." Josh laughed. "Well, maybe we could shoot some hoops together, if you like."
Josh is quite good at basketball and soccer, since he and Ernest loves sport ever since they were a little kid.
"Or maybe you wanna do something else?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I glared at him for a moment. "I have a boyfriend," I told him. "Try that again, I'll send him to get you." I couldn't say it with a straight face. I couldn't help but smile. "Basket ball sounds good," I said never the less. "It's been a while sense I played a good game."
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:42 pm

"You had a boyfriend? Aww, you're a heartbreaker!" Josh said, smiling. He's still not sure whether she's lying or she's telling the truth. "Oh, maybe we could bring your boyfriend to come and play with us!"
By this time, Josh had done massaging his sister. "So what do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I was about to answer yes, I could bring Marcus over with us, but something stopped me. "Heartbreaker?" I asked narrowing my eyes. "What's that supposed to mean?" Josh had stopped rubbing my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:52 pm

"No no, its nothing." Josh smiled his sly smile. A smile that will sends chills down his sister's spine.
"Let me fetch the ball. Bring your boyfriend over! The more the merrier!" Josh ran to his bed, and took an orange basketball under his bed. He ran back to his sister and passed the ball "catch!"
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 pm

I caught the ball easily. "I'm going to bounce this off your head." I told Josh. I looked down at my jeans. "Let me go put on shorts." I told him and passed the ball back to him hard. I grabbed a pair of shorts from my chest and went into the bathroom.
~The guy who plays Ameilia's boyfriend isn't on right now :/ I'm sure he'll be on in a bit though. I'll PM him.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:03 pm

Ooc: oh, awkay.

--

"Well, I'm waiting." Josh chuckled as he spun the ball on his hand. He began to whistle innocently as he waited for his sister to change. Actually, Josh hate waiting. Waiting is wasting for people like him, but since this is his sister.. Then why not?
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:06 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I walked out of the bathroom with my long hair now in a pony tail. I had my shorts one and a t-shirt. "So what about you?" I asked. "You are going to need a team mate, unless you want to go two on one. You can't be that confident." I raised my eyebrows at him.
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:14 pm

Josh just remembered that he got no teammates. He don't have many friends ever since he came to this camp 2 years ago, except Ernest, his best bud forever. But probably, now he's hanging out with his new girlfriend, and as a son of Aphrodite, he can't possibly disturb a him.
"I don't know. I don't have much friend ever since I came here." He said, dribbling the ball.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Experienced Poster
Kat

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:19 pm

Ameilia|Faith|Smith
Aphrodite

I shrugged. "Uhm," I stammered. I didn't know what to say. I mean it wasn't my fault he didnt have any friends, but I felt bad. I rubbed my neck. I'm not a very good people person, did I mention that?
Back to top Go down
Rune

Rune

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 9:27 pm

Josh smiled warmly. "I have a friend named Ernest. But he's with his girl right now. I will never disturb a couple."
Josh threw himself on the couch and let the ball bounced on the floor. "Got any other ideas?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)   Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying To Be More Than A Ghost (open for all)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next