Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Jake arrives(open to all)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallendemigod

Jake arrives(open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Jake arrives(open to all)   Jake arrives(open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:41 pm

Jake stepped past the barrier at the top of Half blood hill, surveying the scene below. It was filled with campers running from place to place. He looked up at the brightly shining sun shivering as a migraine hit. He took a deep breath, picked up his bag, slung it over his shoulder and started his way down the hill. He felt at home, this place was filled with a vibrant energy which comforted him. He looked around him, quite unsure where to go next.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Jake arrives(open to all)   Jake arrives(open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 1:07 pm

ACELYNN|ACE|HUNTER

Jake arrives(open to all) Mandi8

I was headed towards the arena when I saw the boy by Thalia's Pine. I stopped. He didn't look like he was chased by any monsters. She walked over towards him. "Hey, you must be new here! I'm Acelynn, daughter of Athena. But they call me Ace."
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Jake arrives(open to all)   Jake arrives(open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 9:48 am

I saw Ace, one of my half siblings and another boy near Half Blood hill. I walked over and greeted the boy.
"Hey you new around here?"
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: Jake arrives(open to all)   Jake arrives(open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:00 pm

I heard someone say, "Hey, you new around here?" behind me and realized it was one of my half sisters. "Hey Adella!" I greeted her.
Back to top Go down
*Piper*

*Piper*

PostSubject: Re: Jake arrives(open to all)   Jake arrives(open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:57 pm

"Hey, Ace!" I greeted. I smiled at them both.
"So, do you need to get to the Big House?" I asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jake arrives(open to all)   Jake arrives(open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jake arrives(open to all)
Page 1 of 1