Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

New and improved Charries!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

New and improved Charries!! Empty
PostSubject: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 1:15 pm

(Old)

Name: Calyx Frost
Age/Birthday: 12
God Parent: Khione
Claimed: No
Mortal Family: Gage Frost (Father), Opal Frost (Sister), Zacklynn Brooksforge (Cousin)
Years in Camp: 0
Brief History: Lived in Alaska with his Father and Sister. Got kicked out of the house when a Hyperborean Ice Giant attacked and killed Opal Frost. Father kicked him out, and he lived with polar bears until Camp Half Blood found him. He didn't want to go, because he was mourning his sister.
Physical Appearance: Short, very light blonde hair, and icy blue eyes. About 5', 4", and has perfect white teeth. Not very strong, but he's quick-witted. Likes to wear long blue jeans and a white t-shirt with a skate boarding jacket.
Personality: Very cold (haha) towards enemys. Likes to sit alone on winter days, outside, reading about the cycle of winter. Not a person you would wanna' pick a fight with, cause he can hold a serious grudge. But when he's your friend, there is no one more loyal... But that can also be dangerous for him.
Fatal Flaw: Over loyalty towards friends.
Pets: A baby Polar Bear with wicked sharp teeth.
Talents: Good with controling blizzards mostly, but also not bad with his ice-shard sword.
Weapons: Ice-shard sword, disguised as sapphire ring.
Year-Round or Summer: Year-round.
Other: Swore to never, ever, have a crush on an Aphrodite kid.

(New)

Name: Sadria Glenning
Age/Birthday: 18
God Parent: Eos
Claimed: Yes
Mortal Family: Eric Glenning (Father), Sean Glenning (Brother, not a demi-god), Savanna Glenning (Sister, not a demi-god).
Years in Camp: 1
Brief History: Her dad was never good at keeping secrets, so the first time she made all the "lights" dim in the whole city, she wanted to know why. So with much resentment, he told her her mom was Eos, goddess of the dawn. She tried to master he powers, but she never got any chances to try. She told her dad she needed to know what all her powers were, so he brought her to CHB. He told her that there would always be a home for her with them.
Physical Appearance: She has light carmel brown, shining hair, and light amber eyes. She has a deep tan, and is very short. She has a bright smile, and nice white teeth. She likes to wear long flowing orange or yellow dresses with a gloden headband, golden sandals, and her special scarf.

Personality: She is usually very shy, but not around her friends, or bullies. She likes to paint, and is very artistic. She hates bullies, and always stand up for herself, and her friends. She is very bold, and never backs down from a challange. But she is not good at talking to boys she likes.
Fatal Flaw: Boldness.
Pets: A male Golden Retriever named Sluth
Talents: Can make "lights" dim or get brighter, hence making time go faster of slower.
Weapons: A golden bow and arrows that have little flaming sunsets/sunrises on the tips named Anatole. It's disguised as a scarf.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Round.
Other: She once dimmed the "lights" so much, that everyone in her school fell asleep. There was no school that day.

Last edited by KatnissLivesInMe on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:25 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Sorry but i'm just clarifying if you want a demi-titan you can't have a big three slot D8
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:51 pm

but, Thiea isn't a titan.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:20 pm

Sorry, but Katie is right. Theia is a titan. Here's what Wikipedia says:

In Greek mythology, Theia "goddess" or "divine" (sometimes written Thea or Thia), also called Euryphaessa "wide-shining," was a Titan
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 6:34 pm

i know now :(
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:15 pm

Wait.. can you explain how changing the lightning makes time speed up/slow down?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:23 pm

Yeah, the "lights" is pretty much SOME rays of the sun. So whereever she is, she can make some of the suns rays rise, or fall.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:25 pm

How does that pertain to time?
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:31 pm

Cause the human brain is hardwired to think that when its dark, its time for bed, its nighttime. And when it light out, it daytime, waky waky. so it messes with our brains to make us think time is going faster, which actually, it is. but only in the plot of land the she's in.
Back to top Go down
Katie Firebird
Experienced Poster
Katie Firebird

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:36 pm

Sorry but I don't think the actual control of time can be included with Eos, I am perfectly fine with she can make people think time has changed, (only for a duration) But Eos has no powers over time sorreh!

If you change it to what I said above then Charrie = Accepted
Back to top Go down
➴ Katniss Everdeen
Experienced Poster
➴ Katniss Everdeen

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 11:42 pm

Ok! Sure, when I make my next Charrie, I'll be sure to edit that! Thx!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New and improved Charries!!   New and improved Charries!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New and improved Charries!!
Page 1 of 1