Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Socialized Fireflies characters.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Socialized Fireflies

Socialized Fireflies characters. Empty
PostSubject: Socialized Fireflies characters.   Socialized Fireflies characters. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 8:12 pm

Characters - Eric Swanson |Unaccepted| - Maple Rosenburg |Unaccepted| - Zaphira Dragonphilia |Accepted| - Elizabeth Blume |Accepted|

_________________|~|_________________

♟ Going through a loop hole ♟

E R I C

S W A N S O N

Age/Birthday: 19, December 21st.

God Parent: Dionysus (This boy is gonna be drunk 24/7...)

Claimed: Yeah? The second he came to camp? Because his father was there?

Mortal Family: Anne and Stewart Swanson.

Years in Camp: One, being a year-rounder.

Brief History: Eric had a hard-knock life. Adopted at the age 5, grew up on the bad side of town somewhere in Pennsylvania, then kicked out at age 15. After getting kicked out, he lived in his friends place for a while and got a job at the local pub. For a year, he worked at the pub, picked up chicks, stole money from them without them knowing, got attacked by some monsters, and stopped bar fights. When he turned 16, he joined the U.S. Army with the permission of his adoptive parents, lying his age of being 17. He was there for two years and earned a fair amount of money. After that, he was introduced to Camp Half-blood by another demigod, as he explained was like the "Expensive hotel that you get into by stealing money from a hooker." and learned about the demigod world.

Physical Appearance: Violet eyes and dark hair in a buzz cut, along with tanned skin and a oval shaped face. In camp, he would wear any shirt of choice, but his favorite is a dark blue shirt with the font "My father's Dionysus, I was born drunk." Of course, he has pants. Normally jeans and what not. Could be found in his underwear asleep at 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

Personality: Aggressive when drunk, but not the abusive type. Just sputters non-sense and some cussing (Though you could barely make it out.) Whenever he isn't drunk, he seems to be a, "Gentleman." Eric had detected that it could be from his birth mother's side. But he isn't always a gentleman! He could be an extreme jackass! Also is extremely curious.

Fatal Flaw: Curiosity killed the cat!

Pets: None. Unless you count the bottles of booze in his cooler.

Talents: Able to blow perfect smoke rings. Some of his powers? Growing Ivy, make your brain explode/ turn you into a pyscho, and making parties.

Weapons: An celestial bronze sword. The hilt has ivy swirling around it. Its mist form is a small capsule of wine on a necklace around his neck.

Year-Round or Summer: Year-round.

Other: Has a British and Scottish/Irish accent.

☀ A small child, a big world ☀

M A P L E

R O S E N B U R G

Years at Camp: 8

Brief History: As a nymph, she was born at camp, planted by a daughter of Hecate. She then grew into a sapling, then transformed on and off from a one year old and a tree. The sapling grew and so did she, tended by other nymphs and dryads, into who she is now; A playful 8 year old. She befriended other toddlers and demigods, and would start games of tag or hide and go seek.

Dwelling: A dryad.

Physical appearance: In tree form, she is a small maple tree. (Hence her name.) When not in tree form, she takes the appearance of long red hair, and cherry pink eyes. She has a dark caramell-like skin, and a small height of 4-2.

Personality: Maple is usually seen as a little leader to most of her friends, and encourages others in a little kid way. She also is outgoing, and bubbly. Would get red and shy towards a guy she would like, and then run off. She could be arrogant too.

Talents: Singing, dancing, and playing.

Weapons: None, unless you count the fact that she can shoot maple syrup from her hands.

Other: Was once given a blue stuffed animal bunny as a gift from a young satyr. She treasures it and carries it with her whenever she can.

Accepted:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Socialized Fireflies on Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:20 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Socialized Fireflies characters.   Socialized Fireflies characters. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 am

Sorry about the late reply!

Your characters look good but Eric's missing one sentence for his appearance and he also can't have a celebrity as mortal family. Also, Maple needs two more sentences for her history, one more sentence for her appearance, and three more sentences for her personality. o u o
Back to top Go down
Socialized Fireflies

PostSubject: Re: Socialized Fireflies characters.   Socialized Fireflies characters. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 12:21 am

Fixed! Sorry, its been long since my last characters, so I'm kinda rusty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristgaming.com/pirate.swf
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socialized Fireflies characters.   Socialized Fireflies characters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socialized Fireflies characters.
Page 1 of 1