Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Prank War (OPEN)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:24 pm

Ok, me and Shadow are starting a small prank war.

Rules:
1. Ask to join the topic.
2. There are two teams:
RED Team - Leader: Dylan Topaz
BLUE Team - Leader: Jake Nightflare
THERE CAN BE A THIRD GREEN TEAM.
4. No Killing

Jake | Nightflare

I started walking through the forest. All my senses were alert. Me and Dylan were having a small prank war and what better place to have it then the forest? Dylan could come out of anywhere. I had rigged some areas of the forest with traps. Some were obvious and some were not so obvious. My bow and arrow out, I waited for Dylan to make his first move.

Last edited by coolawesomeme on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:54 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ucg4uportal.tk
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 6:47 pm

Dylan

I peered around the side of a large tree I was hiding behind. I already set up 3 rope traps and a few pits covered by leaves and dirt. I walked out from behind the tree and shot an arrow into the sky hoping it would draw Jake's attention. "Okay so I have 10 arrows left in my quiver" I thought. I ran into a nearby cave where I kept my supplies. 16 water balloons 10ft. of rope and 4 pulleys. "Hmm... when my traps are finished I should take my equipment back and reuse it." I walked back out of the cave with a foot of rope and 2 water balloons.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 7:18 pm

Jake | Nightflare

I saw an arrow go up in the air and then fall back down. No doubt it was Dylan's. It was a clever trick. By now he'd probably be in one of his hideouts. I started running to one of my hideouts. My hideout was a cave carved into a mountain. The mountain was easy to spot but the cave was much harder. Just to make sure that my stuff didn't accidentally "disappear", I rigged up a trap right before the mouth of a cave and rolled a boulder towards the mouth of the cave. Now there was only one way to get in. A secluded hole on the top of the cave. It couldn't be spotted unless you n=knew exactly where it was. I then rigged up a few more trees with some tree cams I had. They were connected directly to my laptop which was in my bag. Now I would know if anyone tried to sneak up on my hideout. I then took my Supersoaker water gun and proceeded to find Dylan's hideout.
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:16 pm

I tied the rope around the two trees at the entrance of the cave. I ran back in and got a pulley and some more rope. I tied my rope to the string between the trees and climbed up the tree. I ran the rope through the pulley and tied it to the end of the water balloons. I hung the balloons over a branch completing my trap. I took some branches and leaves from the tree and climbed back down. I took the shovel strapped to my back and dug a small hole in front of the rope. I took a water bottle from my pocket and poured some water into the hole. "Ha i wouldn't want to fall into that" I thought. I covered the top of the hole with the leaves twigs and some dirt. I walked over my newest traps and into the forest with my Super Soaker Thunderstorm in hand.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Jake | Nightflare

As I was walking I heard the sound of breaking twigs. I had found Dylan. I grinned. I quickly climbed up a tree. I got my water gun ready as well as my can of silly string that was in my back pocket. Then I saw him. I quickly splashed him with all the water in my water gun and then sprayed some silly string on him. "Prank Number 1" I yelled while jumping from tree to tree. Finally, when I thought I had put at least a mile from Dylan, I got down and started running towards my hideout. "Job Well Done" I thought.

Last edited by coolawesomeme on Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:19 pm

"OH YEA, YOU THINK YOUR SO SMART?" I said while wiping the silly string off myself. I ran in pursuit until I saw him jump from a tree. I took an arrow out of my quiver and placed it in my bow. The arrow's stick tip read:

DANGER HIGHLY EXPLOSIVE

I fired the arrow at Jake. It hit him square in the back and stuck there. The tip made a ticking sound like a time bomb. "TRY THIS ONE ON FOR SIZE" I yelled at him.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:37 pm

Jake | Nightflare

KAAAAAAAAABBBOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! The explosive arrow that Dylan had shot blew up. Luckily I was wearing light armor so it didn't hurt as much. So he wanted to play hard ball. "Two can play at that game" I thought. I turned around to face him. You know, it's kind of funny. Explosives are also part of my plan I said. I quickly took out a remote control and pressed the big red DETONATE button. The ground all around Dylan erupted and he fell into a huge hole made by the Dynamite. "Good luck getting out of that huge hole!" I said. I then quickly ran all the way to my hideout and hid.

~This feels like the time for this:

(NOT ADVERTISING, JUST A SONG)

Last edited by coolawesomeme on Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:41 pm

~OMG it was a confetti arrow I was GOING to say that this post until you BLEW IT UP!~
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 pm

~ Oh well, just keep on going
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:43 pm

~*sigh*~
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 9:53 pm

~Just start RP'ing again its your turn
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:03 pm

"He probably replaced all my trick arrows with real ones" I mumbled to myself. "Your not better than me I HAVE A SHOVEL" I yelled out. I dug myself out of the hole ans starting walking into the forest. I spotted some of my traps and knew I was getting close. "AAAHHHHH" I screamed as I fell into one of my pits. I grinned as I took a foot of dirt out of the side of my pit. I entered my wide cavern and filled the entrance with dirt. "I hoped I didn't have to use this bunker but he gave me no choice. I took a remote control and started driving around a toy car retrofitted with a camera and a laser light that I paid a satyr to smuggle in. I Drove around until I saw the cave Jake hid in. Now it was just a matter of time. I hid my car in the grass and waited.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:28 pm

Jake | Nightflare

In my cave, using my laptop, I saw Dylan's toy car. It was getting dangerously close. But then, it suddenly turned and went away from my cave. "Hahaha" I said out loud as another one of my cameras spotted the car near an almost identical cave that was far away. Then I remembered my camera's other features. I went on my laptop and I made the camera distort the radio waves that were broadcasting to the car. I now had full control to the car. I made the car go back to where it came from and found Dylan's hideout. I then took a 360° pic. I now could go to Dylan's exact location. Now that I was done with that, I returned full control to Dylan.
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 pm

I pressed the conveniently placed Hack button on my controller. "So you think I would let you do that?" I said speaking into the mic. "Well check out my hidden talent..." My voice was coming out of his laptop's speakers. I opened youtube on Google Chrome and played a rick roll'd video. I then proceeded to dump all of his physical memory and Shutdown the computer. I put my car in patrol around the area.
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 10:47 pm

Jake | Nightflare

"Oh so you're a hacker?" I said. "Well, then it's a good thing I decided to back up my computer on a hard drive that is not accessible to anyone but myself because it's right next to me." My plan was working, by talking to him I was distracting him. Then, I remotely Self-Destructed his remote and any other electronic within 5 yards of Dylan's remote. Even his Toy Car.
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:11 pm

I ran out of my smoking bunker coughing. I climbed up a nearby tree and pulled out a thermal camera I 'borrowed' from the Hephaestus children. I scanned the woods until I saw heat signatures definitely coming from a human. I sent my remote control helicopters to the location... what happened next was hard to describe... It mostly involved 10 helicopters 10 water guns 1 soaked and destroyed portable hard drive, 1 soaked and destroyed laptop, and one 12 year old covered in spoiled milk. I climbed down the tree and self destructed my equipment. I walked towards the cave with my Thunderstorm out and my trigger finger itchy as every
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 11:44 pm

Jake | Nightflare

My Decoy had worked! I had hidden in an identical cave until I was spotted and then quickly fled. I had also put a decoy laptop and hard drive. Instead of me I had put a cardboard cutout of me that helicopters couldn't discover. My laptop and hard drive were hidden in some bush that only I knew the location of. Using my third laptop, (The first was hidden and the second was destroyed) I tracked down Dylan. "Perfect." I thought. He was right where I wanted him. I clicked the "FIRE" button on my next trap. All around Dylan, flaming arrows were shot. The flame would go out in about 10 seconds. "This is Fun!" I thought
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:02 pm

~First: a cardboard cut out can NOT give out heat signals so you have a NOT possible decoy.

Second: NEW RULE: NOOOO explosives this is turning into Call of Duty: Prank War soon we'll be getting 5 prank prank streaks and dropping care packages. EXAMPLES: fire arrows that burn out GOOD... BLOWING UP my prank arrows BAD... SPY CAMERAS BAD... Computers BAD... toy cars that can HACK BAD... DYNAMITE EXTREMELY BAD... rope snares GOOD... Pitfalls GOOD... Water guns GOOD... Silly string GOOD...

Third: NEW RULE: You HAVE TO ACTUALLY get pranked... you can't be so immature that you make up NONSENSICAL reasons to always win...

NEW RULES WILL TAKE ACTION NOW... IF RULES ARE DISREGARDED YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!~
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:10 pm

~ Didn't you read my whole post
"I had hidden in an identical cave until I was spotted and then quickly fled. Then, I had placed a cardboard cutout."

Meaning, after I fled, I put the cardboard there. When you were looking for me, with your thermal camera, I was in the cave. Then you sent your helicopters and then I put a cardboard cutout. Then I fled.

And also, dodging pranks is perfectly fine. You can do it too. Also, explosives are cool. It's just for fun, man. We are definitely not getting care packages or prank streaks.

Get on steam, and we'll discuss further.
Back to top Go down
facepalm

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:20 pm

~that doesn't make it any more mature to dodge every prank... your acting like my little sister... WHEN SHE WAS 4... seriously dude?~
Back to top Go down
coolawesomeme

coolawesomeme

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:21 pm

~Just get on steam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prank War (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prank War (OPEN)   Prank War (OPEN) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prank War (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1