Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

KRONOS IS HERE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:17 am

I hide in the bushes,waiting for Josh.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:19 am

I sneak over. I go toward thalias pine then realize Telamon is in a bush. "What should i do" I whisper
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:20 am

Kronos comes up."KICK HIS BUTT!"I say exitedly,but hesitantly
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:22 am

I pull out my sword Blood iron and my knife soul cutter. Kronos swings his synthe at me but i dodge it and stab with soul cutter. I put a deep gash in his leg. "Now would be a good time for some plants" i tell Telamon
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:26 am

"youve got it!"I exlaim,jump in with plants surrounding me,making some kind of suit,that makes me virtualy invincible.I grow a series of poision ivy around Kronos,and thorn vines I charge at him with my sword,rosethorn,and stab him in the back."Oh,who needs a ban-daid?"I ask akwardly,then he swings his syth at me,and it bounces off my plants harmlessly.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:28 am

"Good Job Telamon" I say. Just then kronos begins breaking the plants. I go in and swing blood iron but that only makes matter worse. The plants r starting to fail but kronos is growing weaker.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:32 am

"thanks."I say,but knowing both things are failing.I see Kronos swing his syth as John,and make a barrrier of trees all round Kronos,and make 2 lairs of thorn vines,and another 14 layers of long wheat to temporarily blind him.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:35 am

"Thanks" I say "Thanks for saving me. Then i run rite into the 'kronos zone' and attack. I swing and hit something. Then i feel a sharp pain in my rite arm. I scream in pain.

ooc: I'm Josh not john but if u realy want to u can call me john
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:38 am

OOC:sorry it rrealy sounds the same.

BIC:"WHAT THE ?!?!?!?!?,KRONOS."I scream at kronos,and charge at him,and stab him where his heart should have been."Josh,are you ok?"I ask
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:39 am

OOC: It's ok

BIC: There is a deep cut in my rite arm near another scar i have. "Just another battle scar i say" Even though i probely should go to the inferminary
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:43 am

I give Kronos a mean look,and grunt as I strain plants out of the ground to surrond me,making the suit 70 ft tall.I stab Kronos straight through his head,and he falls,dead.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:47 am

OOC: Kronos can't die because he's immortal.

BIC: "He's not dead. He's just so weak he can't move and soon he will disappear." I get up and then sit back down. "did you happen to bring any souvanires back from Olympus. Like food or a drink"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:50 am

"No foods or drinks,but wierdly enough,some mini statues of my mom,and you dad."I say,and hand the Ares statue to him
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:52 am

I begin to feel more power. I also feel rage and war and weapons all around. I set down the statue and i feel better and get up. I tell you about what i felt.
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:54 am

"really?"I ask,and say I felt the same thing,exept i felt like plants were all around me,making everything good.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:56 am

"How excactly did you get these?" I say while staring at the statue in awe
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:57 am

"my mother gave me theese."I answer
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 11:58 am

"Well then, Thank you lord Demeter Goddess of the harvest and all plants!" "Hey can i keep this?" i ask Telamon
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:05 pm

"sure."I say,admiring all the caught details of my mother in this one small statue.
Back to top Go down
Josh Fish

Josh Fish

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:06 pm

"Ok, thanks, See you some other time Telamon. I'm going to my cabin"
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:07 pm

"see yah."I say
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:24 pm

i walk down to the hill. it looks like a battle happened here. i opened the DX summoner and stuck a detect spell card in it. i pushed the slider back in and i saw marks on the floor.

Leo-son of Poseidon
Rex
card chants
Chibi the dragon

Last edited by azn on Sat May 08, 2010 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:25 pm

i walk in "wondering if there was a battle here?"I ask
Back to top Go down
Azn

Azn

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:27 pm

"yep looks pretty bad i see some blood" i said. i shifted my DX summoner to off.

Leo-son of Poseidon
Rex
card chants
Chibi the dragon
Back to top Go down
Telamon
Experienced Poster
Telamon

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:28 pm

"there was."I say modestly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

KRONOS IS HERE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: KRONOS IS HERE!!!   KRONOS IS HERE!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KRONOS IS HERE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next