Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Fighting Kronos

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Alex: I arrived on the battlefield with Kronos on his chariot. He came off of his chariot and started walking towards Luke and I with his scythe in his hand. Alex was there as well. I knew this was going to be hard but I was prepared for that. I took out Oceanripper and prepared to fight.

Luke: I saw Alex take out his sword and I took mine out too. You go for Kronos, I'll take out Alex ok? I ask.

Alex: Sure thing I reply.
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:27 pm

My image flickers for a moment before fading. It looked like I was in pain.
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:28 pm

My automation looks from a distance "Well, boys?" Kronos asks "Would you like me to use my sword, your death instrument, or a scythe?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:42 pm

Alex: You choose whichever you want you're going down either one you pick, Kronos I say as I see Annabeth's image as though she's in pain I needed to make this quick so I could go help her but I didn't know how long this would take he was the titan lord of time after all

Luke: Yeah you use either one you want. You're not going to win against us, Kronos. I say. I wasn't going to sit there and dwell on the fact that Annabeth was in pain I needed to finish this fast so both me and Alex could go help her.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:44 pm

hey guys Sora came running up to alex with 4 wolves if anyone is gonna fight my brother its gonna be me
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:44 pm

Kronos laughs as he take out his scythe and swipes at Luke
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Fighting Kronos Empty

I move swiftly through the trees, my knife in hand.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Alex: Stay back Sora this is between me and Kronos, I don't want you getting hurt. I say to him.

Luke: I dodge Kronos' scythe and make a slash of my own but my sword clanged against him and no damage ocurred. What the heck? Why didn't that work?! I say.
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm

Kronos slices at Alex's head, coming from his right. It's gonna hit his right ear first
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:49 pm

I'm still rushing through the trees when I hear a clang, and I stop, a moment to long, because just then Kronos grabs me.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:55 pm

Alex: I dodge his scythe and then see Kronos grab Lily. Put her down you cheat. I say to Kronos.

Luke: Watch out Alex, that was a close one. I make a fireball and throw it at Kronos. It was a huge fireball so hopefully if it hit Kronos would burst into flames.
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:00 pm

Kronos dodges it and turns his scythe into his sword, backbiter and puts it to Lily's neck
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:01 pm

I stuggle agianst his grip, but then I reach for my knife, only to find Kronos already did the curtisy of that.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Suddenly another fireball and 2 more came behind it burn
OOC:it's a fireball that will only hit kronos
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:03 pm

Kronos dodges it
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:05 pm

Nico: Just then I pop out of the shadows and send Mrs. O'Leary after Kronos. She pounces on him and knocks him to the ground knocking the sword out of his hand

Alex: Oh my gods Nico you came I say surprised.

Nico: Of course you didn't think I'd miss out on this did you? I asked him.

Luke: Thanks, Nico but if you haven't noticed we're still fighting here. Help us. I tell him.

Nico: I take out my Stygian sword and get ready to fight.
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:07 pm

Kronos starts to strangle Mrs O'Leary
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm

try to dodge these he moved his arms and the 2 smaller fireballs went toward kronos
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:08 pm

"Let.Me.Go," I say, careful not to move my neck to much.
Back to top Go down
Lily Kardon
Experienced Poster
Lily Kardon

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:12 pm

I rush over to Alex, "Were's Annabeth?" I ask, nervously.
Back to top Go down
kikiyo237

kikiyo237

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 pm

both of the fireballs explode on kronos
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:13 pm

Kronos makes Mrs O'lary take the balls
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:14 pm

Nico: I summoned 20 skeletons and trapped Kronos' legs in the ground. I command the skeletons to charge and they go at him like a galloping horde.

Alex: I summon Charybdis and Scylla and command them to attack Kronos. They wrap their tails around Kronos' body and tower over him. Then as Lily rushes over to me I say Kronos has her.

Luke: I create a huge fireball as hot as the son and throw it at Kronos hoping this one would hit.

OOC: Lily you were freed when Mrs. O'Leary pounced on Kronos.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:15 pm

OOC: only Jul is playing Kronos ok guys?
Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:16 pm

Rah, I can't believe this! Kronos thinks as he pretty much melts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fighting Kronos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fighting Kronos   Fighting Kronos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fighting Kronos
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next