Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Target Practice

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

Target Practice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:11 pm

b e l l a ][ a t h e n a ][ 1 5

"Yup. All you do is hang out, and kiss. You could do that with a friend, and make it a friends with benefits-type relationship. Anyway, the relationship only matters if it's with a person you love," I said. I sighed as I retrieved my dagger. I studied it for a moment, looking at my reflection in the shiny metal. I put it in my combat boot, and tried to smile. I could only think about Devin, and that made me a little sad.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 10:00 pm

"My idea is to make sure you're ready for the commitment and make sure you are with the right person."

"Heartbreak is a horrible thing," I said.

""And it leads to horrible poetry, and I know horrible poetry." I mumbled.

I fired a couple more arrows at the target.
Back to top Go down
http://campjustice.forumotion.com/
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 3:50 am

"Heartbreak is a horrible thing..." I said, trailing off. I got lost in my own thoughts as I did something a little unexpected. I took my dagger from my boot, and pricked my finger. I watched as a little droplet of blood appeared on the tip. I didn't know why I did that. It took the pain my broken heart away for a moment. I slightly smiled at the thought of concentrating on something other than the pain. It was this pain I could focus on. I wiped the little blood on my jeans, and the slight bleeding stopped. I thought for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 1:35 pm

"You just got out of a bad relationship, didn't you?" I asked.

She kind of sounded upset. Maybe dropping the subject would be a good idea.

"Sorry, if it's none of my business."
Back to top Go down
Beanie
If you can't have Scott McCall, why bother?
Beanie

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:38 pm

I throw a javelin at the target, barely missing a boy's head "Oh, sorry," I grimace and prepare to throw another. This time the javelin pins the center of the target. "Yess!" I scream, not knowing that I'd said it aloud. Since I came to camp, I found that the one of the many things I'm good at is knife/javelin throwing.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 6:45 pm

[quote="~Luna~"]

"It wasn't bad. It was just a bad ending," I said. Continuing, I said, "And maybe it's better if I get it off of my chest." I looked up at the sky briefly, and my face fell a little. The clearness of it, reminded me of Devin. How clear things were before John... I shook my head, stopping my thoughts. I glanced down at the cut on my leg, as it brought back memories.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 8:54 pm

"Most bad relationships were never bad," I replied. "They just had bad endings."

I fired a few more arrows at the target before stopping.

"Well disappointment has to turn up sometime in life," I said.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 9:56 pm

"I guess," I said. I found a sudden interest in my hands, as I started playing with them. I looked at my dagger, as the sun reflected the light into my eyes. Faster than you could blink, I threw my dagger at the target. It hit the bulls-eye, and I sighed. I looked down at my shoes, and then turned my head when I heard a noise.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 10:29 pm

"Nice," I said.

My ears perked up a bit as I heard a noise. That's never a good sign.

"What was that?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:42 am

"I don't know," I whispered. Walking over to the target, I grabbed my dagger. I walked towards the back entrance to the arena, and listened carefully. Before I could breathe, the doors flew open. I stepped back, and held my breath at what I saw. A hell hound had escaped the forest. I ran to my duffel bag, and grabbed my bow. I grabbed my extra, non-magical quiver. "This can't be good," I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:26 pm

"Hellhound," I said. "Can't be good."

I aimed at the hellhound with my bow and arrow. Now I wish I had the arrows that blind enemies with me. I can't see into the future though, I sometimes wish I could though.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 8:26 pm

"Nope," I said, swallowing. I notched an arrow, aiming at the hellhound. I reached over and touched Nathan's, well Mia's, quiver. The arrows disappeared, and a single celestial bronze arrow appeared. "One chance," I whispered. That's when the hellhound charged straight for me, and I released my arrow. I was tackled to the ground, as it started scratching at me. The arrow had gotten it in the shoulder, but it didn't seem to mind. I took out my knife and started stabbing it, trying to get back on my feet. Blood from my wounds started coming out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 2:18 pm

I fired at arrow at the hellhound's head.

"Just die already! Stupid hellhound," I muttered.

I prepared another arrow just in case it wasn't ready to explode just yet.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:49 pm

When he shot the arrow, I stopped fighting it. The only arrow better of killed it. The hellhound froze, and I was able to push it off of me. I stabbed it in the heart with my dagger, and watched as it dissolved. Thank the gods for celestial bronze arrows. I wiped the blood off of my arms, and my face. "Stupid hellhound," I muttered. I sat down on the bleachers, looking at all of my cuts. Watching as the dust blew away in the wind, I sighed.

"How in the heck did it escape the forest?," I asked.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sheogorath

Lord Sheogorath

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:07 pm

"A wizard did it," I replied. "If anything unexplainable happens that not even mythology can explain.... A wizard did it."

"You okay?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Target Practice   Target Practice - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Target Practice
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: