Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Character Extension

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam Rollands

Character Extension Empty
PostSubject: Character Extension   Character Extension I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:14 pm

I was thinking that the game might be more exciting if you could make a monster character (telephone, hyperborean, etc.). There may be a reason why this isn't allowed, but I think it would add a cool twist to the game.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: Character Extension   Character Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:54 am

Well, this isn't really a game, Liam. And most of the time, there are more than one monster, and it'd be kind of weird for someone to do this, in my opinion. Could you elaborate a little on this idea?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Character Extension   Character Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:37 am

Sorry, but, ah... Telephone?
Anyway, I'm not sure about this. It would be fun, but kind of annoying if we had to find someone and organize a thread with them just so we could beat up some monsters, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Liam Rollands

PostSubject: Re: Character Extension   Character Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:26 am

I see what you guys mean. The concerns would probably be:
a) Organizing the monsters
b) Where to make them come into the game
I'd think that it would probably work like this (not sure though) :
Instead of one thread for them, the monsters could appear in either any camp thread (via summons) or attack questing characters. Also, monsters could have individual names to call them by a.k.a. a telekhine named Bob.

PS I meant telekhine.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Character Extension   Character Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:38 am

I think you kinda could make monsters, but really, a monster charrie could get killed easily. :) might want to settle with demigods first.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Character Extension   Character Extension I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 6:38 pm

You can have cyclopes . . . And centaurs . . . And nymphs and satyrs. I know that only the cyclopes is a monster, but still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Extension   Character Extension I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Extension
Page 1 of 1