Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

*Points at self* "I found a newb"

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam Rollands

*Points at self* "I found a newb" Empty
PostSubject: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:07 am

Hey! My member is Liam Rollands, and so is my demigod... But no, that isn't my name. My person is the son of Chloris, the flower goddess. Her, Zephyrus, and Apollo are my favourite gods, though I also like Aphrodite. I hope everyone is having a lot of fun. Looks like a great community. flower
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:13 am

Welcome to Camp Half Blood! My name's Ninja Poet, but you can call me The Roofs, Rufus, Roof, Ninja, Elmo, Poet or crazygirlwithaknife. Except NOT crazygirlwithaknife. Enjoy your time here!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 11:33 am

DANG IT ROO! You beat me. XD

Welcome to the camp! Name is BlackWolf-03 as you can see, but I would prefer you to call me Wolfers, Wolfie, or just plain Wolf. XD

When you meet me or talk to me, I'll probably be kicked off a whole lot by my brother or sister. (You'll understand when you meet them) Also I hope you love it here at Camp Half-Blood, because I know I do. xP. Good luck!! Enjoy the site!!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 12:46 am

Erro there! I'm Skye, as you can see by my user-name.
<==
Anyway, you can call me Annabeth, Anna, Ann, Skye, Sky, Skylar, or wackodyslexicgirl. Just whatever is fine. ^.^ So, welcome to the community, and don't worry, I only get crazier.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:02 am

Trust me. I'm one of her best friends on here, I think. :DD But you gotta lurve her though.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:05 am

Yush! I'm lovable! :DD Crazy, but lovable!
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 1:24 am

A lovable person. I think I am a...I don't know. You got any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:09 pm

...An equally lovable person? Haha, I don't know. XD
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:13 pm

I don't think I'm a lovable person. I don't really love so much things. I LIKE, but not love. :DD Wait, are you saying that people love me? Wait, I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:16 pm

I lurve you! :DD That's all that matters. ^^
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 4:46 pm

I am such a confusing person sometimes. *Shakes head* I LURVE YOU TOO! Ha! Mines in caps! :DD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:49 pm

OhmahGee this is somebody's Introduction topic. XD We've gone so off topic.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:57 pm

I am so sorry!! Okie, Skye. Let's leave!! *Closes door behind her and waves* Goodbye!!
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 7:57 pm

BYEZ!!!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:38 pm

HOORAY FOR APOLLO! Yessssssssss. I like Apollo, too. In fact, my character Hale is the Apollo Co-Cabin Leader! I'm Nico, nice to meet 'cha.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:40 pm

Girl Nico! You posted in like all my topics on my first page mainly! Jeez!!! :DD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:42 pm

YesIdidbecauseI'monaDrachmarampage. xD Ignore that. xD
Back to top Go down
Skye
THE YODELMEISTER
THE YODELMEISTER
Skye

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 7:52 pm

I'll go on my posting marathon again. xD WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY AGAIN!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 1:54 am

Yeah. I want to get 3,000 posts, but mainly 5,000 Drachmas. xD SORRY I'M USING YOUR TOPIC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: *Points at self* "I found a newb"   *Points at self* "I found a newb" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*Points at self* "I found a newb"
Page 1 of 1