Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Found Unconcious

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 2:15 am

I was laying on the cold forest floor. I was unconsious. Did I just get attacked by a monster. Was that even possible. I couldn't process anything. I just lay here.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:11 pm

Once I find Faith, I crouch down to her and check her pulse. Thank the gods she was alive! She would have been dead meat if her reflexes didn't protect her. I quickly pick her up, and gently slap her face. "Faith, Faith! Wake up!" I whisper. "Prestyn, you need to get some Ambrosia and Nectar. It's the only thing that can cure her. Don't forget bandages!"
Back to top Go down

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:52 pm

I rush towards the infirmary. I grab nectar, ambrosia, and bandages. Then I ran back to the forest. I say, "I got them!"
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm

"I can see, I'm not blind." I say, taking them from him and gently feeding her some Nectar, seeing she is still unable to move her jaw. As she is swallowing the Nectar, I start wrapping her leg and arm up. "Prestyn, mash up some Ambrosia and give it to me."
Back to top Go down

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:03 pm

I mash the ambrosia and hand it to her. I sit there watching intently.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:04 pm

As I gently feed her the Ambrosia, I see her cuts starting to close up.
Back to top Go down

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:06 pm

I watch Faith. I wondered what had happened.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:10 pm

Seeing the curious look on Prestyn's face, I tell him it was simple a monster attack. "I once almost comitted suicide. I jumped off a rocky ledge... It was much worse than this, I'm lucky I'm alive. She would have still been alive even if we didn't help her. Half-bloods heal quicker than Mortals, you know."
Back to top Go down

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:12 pm

"Is there anything else you want me to?" I say.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:18 pm

I shake my head no.
Back to top Go down

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 5:21 pm

I just watch. I watch and watch. Soon I got tired of watching.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Found Unconcious Empty
PostSubject: Re: Found Unconcious   Found Unconcious I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Found Unconcious
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: