Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RedEarth

A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) Empty
PostSubject: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:35 pm

Nerissa leaned against the rocks as she felt the water going over her body and tale. She was only wearing a bikini top with her bottoms and towel laying on shore. The water flowing around her felt so wonderful and natural.

"This is great. No chatty and annoying oceanids to bother me, no arrogant river gods with bad pick up lines, and no humans to gawk at me." She raised her tale a little out of the water.

"This is the life."
Back to top Go down
shim.shady

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:35 pm

Tara had been going out for a walk, not having much else to do. Everyone expected her to be tired and still going through bad times, since it hadn't been that long since Tara got into all this--this Greek world full of demigods and magical creatures.

Tara had been going through her mind again, everything that she had learned so far. Everything about camp, her new friends, and others.

Just then, she arrived at a certain creek Tara overheard many of the other students talk of. Tara's pace quickened without her realizing it, but abruptly came to a stop when she saw a girl already sitting by the creek. Tara hesitated, not sure if she wanted to intrude. Then, as Tara drew closer, she realized this wasn't any girl. She had a tail--she was a mermaid. Tara knew that she shouldn't stare. That would be very rude, and Tara herself hated it when other people stared at her. Even so, Tara couldn't help herself. After all, a half-fish girl wasn't an every-day sight.

Tara almost laughed at herself for being still easily surprised. After a couple of days at Camp, Tara shouldn't have been surprised so easily. Randomly, Tara thought to herself that Arial, the Disney mermaid princess used to be her favorite Disney character. She couldn't help comparing that Arial character to this girl in front of her.

After giggling to herself, Tara decided to back away, not wanting to interrupt whatever the girl was doing. She looked peaceful and content, and Tara didn't want to disturb that. However, as she was backing away, Tara accidentally stepped on a tree branch, causing the crack to echo throughout the whole creek. Tara flushed and turned to the girl, caught red handed.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 4:11 pm

The sudden noise snapped the mermaid out of her peaceful state. She looked and saw a girl that looked embarrassed.Must gave been watching me and realized that she got caught. Never liking it when people stared at her, Nerissa decided to play with her a little. She suddenly swam to the shore where the girl was and gave a sly smile before using her tail to splash the other girl. She giggled

"This is what happens when you get caught spying."
Back to top Go down
shim.shady

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 7:00 pm

Tara flushed again, as the mermaid girl swam towards her. Tara was uncertain of what to expect. Would she be mad at Tara for staring? Or would she be eager to be friends?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to--," Tara just began to say, when the mermaid girl splashed her with water, interrupting Tara mid-sentence. Tara sputtered indignantly, her front side now entirely drenched.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:14 pm

The demigoddess moved the front of her body to the shore and rested her elbows on the sandbank with her head cradled in her hands. She gave the drenched blonde a curious look.

"I'm Nerissa ,daughter of Trition, and you." She gave a slighty sly smile to the othe girl.
Back to top Go down
shim.shady

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 5:20 pm

"Tara, Daughter of Athena," Tara muttered, just loud enough for the other girl to hear. She didn't particularly liked being drenched with water, even though it was a hot, sunny day. In fact, she probably would've gone swimming on a day like this, but the fact that she got wet against her will was what ticked her off.
Back to top Go down
RedEarth

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Nerissa pushed herself back into the water.

"Don't be angry. Just practie spying better. Every decent spy, stich, or cruel hunter knows to always watch where they step in the forest." She gave mock pout
Back to top Go down
shim.shady

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 10:10 am

"Well I don't happen to be a spy, stich, or cruel hunter," Cynthia said haughtily, playing along with Nerissa's game. "I'm just a innocent girl who got splashed by an evil mermaid."
Cynthia had to resist the urge of splashing Nerissa back, for that would be foolish; starting a battle she would obviously lose.
Instead, she plopped down at the side of the creek, pulling off her shoes and dipping her feet into the creek.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)   A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A lovely day for a swim(shim.shady)
Page 1 of 1