Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Game: It's Dare

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

Game: It's Dare Empty
PostSubject: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:10 pm

OOC;; So, when I think about summer camps, one thing that I think about would be Truth or Dare. I don't know if you've ever had it in your camping experiences, but I think you've all at least played this game. Anyway, I was thinking that, since this IS a camp after all, why can't we have a roleplay truth or dare here anyway? Well actually... we already have an "Ask a character" thread, so truth would be kind of redundant, so why not just a huge game of dare?
To make this work, I was thinking we could organize this in a "Poster above you" fashion. So for example:

Inaniloquist: I looked defiantly into the eyes of each player, I was no coward. "Dare me," I sneered challengingly. I could take on anything anyone asked of me.
Poster 2: "Oh yeah? Is that so," I said with a wiley smile, "Well... why don't you sneak into the Aphrodite cabin and steal all their makeup?" I looked at Deimos victoriously, "Anyway, I'm ready for my dare now."
Poster 3: "How about you <Insert dare here>....."

And it just keeps going on like that.
Anyway, once someone got dared, what would happen is that they would open a new thread where their character performs the dare. So, Deimos got dared to steal all the Aphrodite makeup, so I would make a new post in the Aphrodite Cabin where he tried to do that and other people can post there if they want to as well.
It's kinda hard to explain, but I think as the game progresses, it'll make more sense?

ON WITH THE SHOW!

BIC;; "Uhh... guys, I'm not too sure about this." I pull at the hem of my shirt nervously. Even though I was happy to be included in something for once, I was kind of worried that my blindness might put me in dangerous situations.
"I mean, I've never played this game before. Promise me that you won't give me anything too crazy okay?"
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 6:01 pm

Tank: Deimos i dare you too... catch the strawberry fields on fire... i said wanting to see some humor from Mr. D.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:35 pm

OOC;; It's actually Terry who's going first hahaha, BUT I WILL PRETEND. Instead of Deimos, you said Terry. Expect a thread soon (:
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:21 pm

I look around nervus. Sure I've played this game before but I always picked tuthI look at Corie and smile encougely.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:33 pm

OOC;; you have to give a dare to the poster above you.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 11:44 pm

ooc; ok

bic; " Tank I dare you to go up to a comptely radom person and do the chickan dace." I say
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 10:08 pm

Hahaha you got it, missy.

Now Swift i dare you to go Bungy-jump from olympus....

You go it Teresa... Corie go And place a Golden Mango on the door step of Aphrodite cabin, with a note saying "To the hottest" then after three days, wright a full comfession... i say and smirk...
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Game: It's Dare   Game: It's Dare I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Game: It's Dare
Page 1 of 1