Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Little~Laura

COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! Empty
PostSubject: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:59 am

Hi everyone! If you've read this is that I managed to draw your attention, the huge letters never fail xD.
First of all, show up (obviously for that is the post)Well, my name is Laura and I have sixteen. I love the Percy Jackson series, writing, watching movies and skating, for the moment that's all you should know me, and we'll know.

I'm from Spain, I found this forum by accident while looking for a forum for Percy Jackson, I really liked this so I decided to join. I'm good at English but I hope if I'm wrong I'm not writing much persecute me with torches and burn in the fire (?).

I have several characters thought and desire to role-play with you, bye;)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Hola and welcome 8D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:01 pm

Welcome to CHB! I've always wanted to go to Spain. You're so lucky. xD My dad is half Spanish, (half Greek), so yeah. Just a random fact.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:02 pm

Great to have another camper here! Awesome to have a Percy Jackson lover here! XD

I am BlackWolf-03 as you can see, but I would prefer you to call me Wolfers, Wolfie, or just plain Wolf. Well, I hope you love it here and RPing. If you would like to RP with anyone, just PM me anytime and we'll get starting right away. XD Great to meet you!!
Back to top Go down
Little~Laura

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:54 am

Graciaaaas xD well, Thanks for the wellcome ^^
I've just created my first character and I hope start role with you.
Indeed Allison, actually Spain is not all sun and beach (hopefully u.u) because right now it's raining in my town. Soon begin to role-play *---*
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 12:04 pm

Heck yeah!! I'm all excited now... XDDD
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:40 pm

wow you already filled up your 7 character slots. I'm the Markmeister or Mark. Wolfie calls me Scott, Long story.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:16 pm

XDDDD It's not that long of a story.

JUST PM ME ANYTIME IF YOU WANT TO RP WITH SOMEONE!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 4:13 pm

anyway, Can't wait to RP
Back to top Go down
Little~Laura

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 5:35 am

So far I have only Rosalie finished, but I'm in a Spanish forum for Percy Jackson and those are all my characters xDD. I'm a little busy lately, but not take long to make all the characters ^ ^
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Whoa, you made them all girl charries. Nice.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 6:33 pm

P.S. I like your signature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!   COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

COME AND SEE. NEW GIRL IN THE FORUM!!!!
Page 1 of 1