Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]

Go down 
+6
Nico
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Remplissage
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 11:37 am

Woah, this escalated pretty far. xD I don't get why, though. I mean, really, who cares if it's a sticky or not? It's not like just because this is stickied that someone is going to slowly die. It's a bunch of fuss for nothing.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:25 pm

coughcough6 more dayscoughcough
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:42 pm

No, it's not, but it would be abuse of power :p
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 1:45 pm

I agree with Rempy, but it's no longer a sticky. No harm really done if you ask me. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:20 pm

You didn't need to vote down their posts, guys. :/ Anyway, I'm still excited.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 2:53 pm

Thanks, Nico. I mean, I understand if people were upset by it. I personally don't see a problem with it, but if other people do who am I to say otherwise?
Anyway, the topic is no longer a sticky, I'm not mad at anyone for voicing their opinions about it and I don't find any need to continue the conversation.

6 MORE DAYS EVERYONE! ^^
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 3:27 pm

Why did you vote down my post, too? I was just sayig I was excited about the release! Thanks for whoever voted it back up. That was my first vote down. OMG THAT'S LESS THAN A WEEK!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 8:31 am

-_- Who's voting down posts?

Although, I never saw this escalate, at least, from what I know "escalation" means. Is anyone angry? No. Is anyone completely upset? No. So, Remp, I don't know what you think "fuss" means, but this is extremely mild in any kind of fight. This isn't even a fight. If every disagreement were a fight, we'd all be blown to bits right now in the midst of some nuclear war.

What you don't get is: people weren't happy you stick-ied it for no important reason whatsoever. If you really want the word out/people to find it easier, you can leave un-stickied (thank you anyway) and "get the word" like any other member. Guys, the majority of site has to let people find things on their own, because you're mod/admin it seems like you take advantage of that capability. Maybe I will write something, I, myself, feels important, will I get a response? No, not immediately. So, if you see, some people feel strongly about an abuse of power. If you two were the original owners, I/people might have no problem, but you aren't, so you won't be part of the administrative team forever. Like Angel, I was only voicing an opinion (that was not entirely mine).

Thank you for caring to read this far.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:19 am

Fluf, I completely understand why everyone was upset. I take full responsibility for this. I made the topic, I made it a sticky. So don't blame Remp for this, please. That being said, I apologize for any hurt, irritation, pain or anything other emotions I may have caused you all by making this topic a sticky. I'm not shy to admit that it was a mistake and even then it was for selfish reasons.
When I made this topic, I honestly did not think making it a sticky was going to cause this much disagreement, frustration, and voting down of posts. If I had known how upset you'd all get about this, I honestly would not have made it a sticky.
Look everyone. I'm not perfect. So if you expect me to be a perfect admin then you are in for a lot of disappointment. I'm going to make people angry, do stupid things, make mistakes(like this), and other various things. Although I won't mean to do any of those things, they're going to happen. I'm. Going. To. Mess. Up. It's just the way it is. If I said I was going to be the perfect admin and that I'd never make any mistakes then I'd be lying.
The point is, I hope by the end up my time as an admin that my good actions outweigh the bad. At the moment, I personally think they do but it's not really up to me. (I'm biased after all) If you guys honestly want to throw a coup and have me taken off of the admin team for a stickied topic. Go for it. I like being an admin, but after this speech, of you guys would feel more comfortable if I no longer was then I completely understand. But please. Don't blame Rempy for this. He did nothing wrong. I made the topic. And Nico? Please, stop voting her posts down. She was just trying to defend me because we're friends.
Remp and Nico both deserve their current positions. And I'm hoping you all believe I do as well even after this fiasco and this long post. But if not, if you'd all like me to resign, please know that I will. While I like being an admin and I like helping people and everything else that the Admin position gives, if people don't want me as an admin, for whatever reason, then I have no right to be.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:36 am

PB and Fluff wrote:
Although, I never saw this escalate, at least, from what I know "escalation" means. Is anyone angry? No. Is anyone completely upset? No. So, Remp, I don't know what you think "fuss" means, but this is extremely mild in any kind of fight. This isn't even a fight. If every disagreement were a fight, we'd all be blown to bits right now in the midst of some nuclear war.

I wasn't blaming Remp, Angel. :p I was merely stating how no one is frustrated or angry so I don't know that that had come up. That's what you hadn't understood.

No one said you were perfect, no one said you were imperfect. You, as an admin or person, had nothing to do with this. It was one simple point that's now through with.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:37 am

I know that Fluf, the first sentence was for you. xD The rest was for everyone else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:41 am

Oh, okay. :p I saw my name, is all. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am

LolAngelhandlesproblemsbetterthanme.

Anyway, no one's mad, things are good, AND THERE'S ONLY 5 MORE DAYS LEFT!!!!
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 7:20 pm

4 DAYS PEOPLES!!!! 4 DAYS!!!!! So thankful I shall not be at camp yet. I wonder what this is anyway...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 4:49 pm

*Stands in corner, with hair covering one eye.* 3 more days. (I actually did this in theater camp today. xD)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Alright everyone...I know a lot of you have been looking forward to the information release that would be coming up in two days. However, due to an unseen chain of events, Rempy's computer crashing, and a lot of crap, the Information Release will be postponed until further notice.
Until both Rempy and myself are able to be here and we gather all of our information that was lost back up we will not be releasing anything.
I apologize for the inconvenience, I myself am quite disappointed. But these things happen.
Please know that we will be releasing the information before school starts. But for now that's all I can tell you...

Best regards,

Angel and Remplissage
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:04 pm

OMG A TWIST. Waiting is so not my thing. xD
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Not really a twist. xD More like an unforeseen series of events that separately would not cause us to postpone, but together did make us push the date back until further notice.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Ha, that's fine. Waiting is worth it. I hope everything gets all sorted out!
Back to top Go down
Thalia Rose Grace

Thalia Rose Grace

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 12:26 am

Sounds inviting. I can't wait.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 9:07 pm

I'm SO excited *evil laughs*
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 23, 2011 11:09 pm

It is going to be greatly epic.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 5:51 am

Sorry, But I don't get the waiting part. >.< And yet I'm surprisingly impatient now. >.>
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 3:47 pm

It builds excitement! OMG I CAN'T WAIT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3