Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]

Go down 
+6
Nico
selene
Boo Bunny
maddie ☹
Remplissage
Angel
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Alrighty. xD You realize that about 200 other people call me Steph, right? (Every single one of my real world friends other than Matzie, who's the other person allowed to call me Stephy.)
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 1:24 pm

I STILL WILL CALL YOU ANGELCAKES AND STEPHYKINS. :3
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 5:04 pm

I dibs Anfeel and Stephypoo.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:42 pm

Everyone done dibbing what name they're going to call me? xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 6:53 pm

LOL ADAM GO POST.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:26 pm

YEAH ADAM.

I SHOOT YOU.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:58 pm

NO. I DIB ANGEL! *Spins in circles because I was the smartest.* 8 more days! I think . . .
Back to top Go down
KaySpyGirl

KaySpyGirl

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:42 am

I thing 6-7 depending on when you count. You guys keep making me laugh. Ya 8 days yesterday. I am so excited about this and I was worried that I'd be at camp when it happened. But no I shall not. I am leaving that Saturday. Where do I make the topic to tell people???
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:23 pm

Chat.

7MOREDAYSTOOEXCITED.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 1:57 pm

xD You guys are counting down? (JUST SAYING: THIS MAKES ME AND REMPY FEEL SPECIAL!)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:09 pm

NICO IS COUNTING DOWN. She wants an early release. xD
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:08 pm

You guys are like freaking out over a story with fancy pictures :p
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:09 pm

It's the mystery of it all, Moo. x3
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:20 pm

It's a story, no mystery? xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 5:24 pm

I'm excited about it because Remp and Angel are both really good writers, and that I really want to know what it is. The two Parts made me really curious, and from both of them, I've become rather curious. They said it was important too, and so I'm going to believe them. I know they're both working hard, so I'm also super interested on why it's taking such effort. I'm excited. Period. (Copying Fluff. xD)
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 6:34 pm

We never said it was a only a story...we never said anything about it.
Hence the mystery.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 7:26 pm

lol Then why in the stories part? :p
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 8:27 pm

Does this really have to be a Sticky?
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:15 pm

Yes, it really does.
It won't be for long though, so just hold your horses. xP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 9:39 pm

Why does it have to be a sticky, is what they're asking. Is it benefiting the site or is it because you feel it's important so you may or may not be abusing the right to sticky it?

Do Dan and Emily know of this? Otherwise, I don't see the necessity in sticky-ing it. If it's just a "project" that's not moderator/administrator related than it would be no more important than something I, myself, did or any other person that has less powers, right? That's not what you're giving people the impression of. Some people feel as if you think this way and I think you should have a straightforward answer so a fight does not arrive. Otherwise, you'll seem as if you're trying to be a higher power over everyone else. Thank you.

I apologize if you feel I'm coming off as negative, but I'm trying to explain our points. I hope I cleared the air.

Fluff

Last edited by PB and Fluff on Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:53 pm

Guys, we'll really just have to wait until the information release.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 10:59 pm

But Fluffy's questions are legit.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:33 pm

Maybe they are, but it's not like Angel or Remp would abuse their power. We all know both of them. Are they the type of people who sticky their story because they want others to read it, and it's not impartant. They said it's important. I believe them. You guys should, too. That's really all there is too it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 11:47 pm

Oh, I'm not say they would, Allie, I'm just saying sticky-ing it doesn't seem fair.

These aren't necessarily my opinions, I'm just explaining more thoroughly for people who can't. :p
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2011 6:45 am

There. I de-stickied it. I was going to keep it a sticky until the information release in a few days so that people could spot it easier.
It does not benefit the site directly, so having it a sticky was just so people spotted it quicker and it got the word out.
No longer a sticky. No need to argue about it, it's not like a sticky topic is the end of the world. xP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]   Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adelphia; where do you walk? [a project by Remplissage and Angel]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next