Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review Empty
PostSubject: the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review   the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 5:45 am

The deafening ring of a telephone pierced the silence, like a knife ripping through an invisible veil. A figure, only slightly silhouetted in the darkness, emerged from the safety of a bedroom. "A phone call? This late at night...?" The voice was that of a male, one that was only a teenager. Maybe sixteen or so, somewhere in that area. More footsteps, and then a slight clicking. A light flashed on, and the boy was revealed. He wore a thin, white sleeping-robe, which was tied around the middle with a belt of the same material. His eyes, which were tired and sleepy, were a light green color.

His hair, which was the most prominent of his features, was a light teal color, much like his eyes. As much as one would like to think, the hair wasn't dyed, and the odd shading was completely natural. Moving across the wooden floor, he extended his arm, and retrieved the telephone. Clicking the green button inwards, he held it to his ear. "Celestial speaking." Celestial, or the shorter 'Ciel', is this boy's name, obviously. A girlish, yet mature, voice is heard from the phone. Ciel nods for a moment, and sits it back on the holder. He inhales, and holds it in, thinking about something. His thoughts are interrupted by the whimper of a younger girl, very near to him.

Nearly leaping into the air, Ciel turns, glaring at the younger girl. Her hair is the same odd color as his, teal. She can only be ten or so, with her small stature. She grins up at Ciel, who is obviously her brother. "Emily, go to sleep!" He glances at the clock for a moment, before returning his icy leer to the girl. "It's nearly three in the morning." Emily grins once more, and scampers off, ignoring Ciel's pleads for her to return to sleep. Sighing, Celestial rubs his temples, thinking. "Em, I can't deal with this right now! I have to pack my things. They want me at camp."

-- Just a little something from a story I'm working on. Okay, that's a lie. I made this up just a second ago. I'm thinking of doing an interactive kind of story. Y'know, like letting people send in characters they would like to be in the story and all that. Just let me know if you guys think I should go through with it, and I'll post an app. This is a CHB fanfiction that I thought of out of boredom. I do have a great plot though, so uh...yeah. I'll get back to you guys.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review   the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 3:41 pm

I HAD A PLAN TO DO AN "INTERACTIVE STORY" A LONG TIME AGO. >.< stealerofgreatideasicomeupwith.

If you be apart of mine, can I be apart of this? 8D
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review   the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 6:17 pm

OH YES. OF COURSE. REMP HAS ANOTHER GOOD STORY. DOesn't surprise me, though. xD I love his hair color. I REALLY WANT TO READ MORE. You can bet I'll send in an appie-thingie. (Hoiray for my soon to be demigod self!)
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review   the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 8:27 pm

My sims character had teal hair.
She had twin girls.
With naturally teal hair.

BACK TO THE POINT, amazing story xD It's good and all, and the appy stuffy sounds good, too.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review   the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 5:10 pm

My name. <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review   the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the static lullaby ; a CHB fanfiction ; please rate and review
Page 1 of 1