Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

{~Rel!c+Moon~}'s Charecter(s) :: Updated last on 06/07/2011

Go down 
AuthorMessage
{~Rel!c+Moon~}

{~Rel!c+Moon~}

Location : In the Center of the universe in some type of galaxy called milky way....why did we name our galaxy after a candy bar??? O_O

{~Rel!c+Moon~}'s Charecter(s) :: Updated last on 06/07/2011 Empty
PostSubject: {~Rel!c+Moon~}'s Charecter(s) :: Updated last on 06/07/2011   {~Rel!c+Moon~}'s Charecter(s) :: Updated last on 06/07/2011 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:27 pm

I'm only making one for now, I'll make another one as I develop more on this site.

Name:My name is Kaala *Its a diffrent version of Kayla.
Gender:I believe that last time I had check I was Female...no wait I'am Female.
Years at Camp:I've been here for 7 years.
Brief History:Lately I've been experiancing odd dreams. Such as monsters and odd beings, yes even more odd then myself. I have no friends so I'm not able to ask anyone what some of my dreams may mean. I'm also sorta scared of asking the elders, but ever since the dream I've been feeling the urge to stay near camp half-blood. I don't believe that the dreams mean anything bad, there just dreams aren't they?
Dwelling:I'm a Land Nymph
Physical appearance:Okay...I've seen myself a few times through a mirror but I may get some features wrong...I have long waist length honey brown hair thats slightly wavy and curly as well. My eyes are a light amber with golden specks near the pupil and the rim of my iris's. My skin color is a dark ivory, I have a few brown tiny spots across the bridge of my nose...I think you would call them freckles correct? A man once measured me and said I was 5"8" and that I had nice high cheek bones. I believe I'm still 5"8" since this has happened only 3 weeks ago.
Personality:I'm more of a loner but I would like a friend or two here and there. I'm brilliant at holding a conversation and I'm good at distracting people. The only reason I'm good at Distracting is because I get easyly distracted. I'm not a very focused nymph. I'm also slightly stubborn...okay make that more then slightly. I like it when things go my way, it would take lots of strength to make me go a diffrent way. Even if I'am easyly distracted sometimes I can be vigilant, very vigilant. I catch on fast to diffrent things so my mother called me a fast learner.
Talents:My Singing Voice, and My quietness,when I speak its in small voice but somehow as if like a wind is carrying it to everyone in the room's ears it reaches them and there able to hear me.
Weapons:I fight with what I got. I do very well in Hand-To-Hand combat.
Other:I have nothing else to say, are we done here?
Back to top Go down

{~Rel!c+Moon~}'s Charecter(s) :: Updated last on 06/07/2011
Page 1 of 1