Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Le Grand Tour

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 1:05 am

OOC:

Continued on from this thread.

IC:

"YAY! First can we see the... No wait, not that... Maybe... OOO! I WANNA SEE THE PEGOOSE OR WHATEVER THEY'RE CALLED! PLEASE ABEL AND JOHN?!" The boy was beyond excited. He was whatever word is waaaaaaaaaaaaay beyond excited. So... Quite excited.

"I suppose..." John started, but was cut off by J.J..

"NO! I WANNA SEE MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS! OOOOO! WHAT ARE YOUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS LIKE, ABEL?! ARE THEY AWESOME? WILL MINE BE AWESOME TOO?"

J.J. stopped for breath.

"CUZ I HOPE THEY'RE AWESOME! AND IS DADDY AWESOME, TOO?! I BET HE IS! WILL I GET TO MEET HIM..."

The boys face sunk. "But Daddy's a God, isn't he? So will I ever get to meet him, or is he too busy being a super-hero guy?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon May 30, 2011 6:39 am

"'Cause Cool Guys Don't Look At Explosions."

a
||b||e||l||||m||o||n||t||e||n||e||g||r||o

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Abel beamed at the smaller kid, as they went around and marveled at camp. So far, trudging to the courtyard has increased his enthusiasm into comming and living here. Not that it wasn't high enough that is. "We should probably look at your new home JJ. I think you've got amazing siblings there." he said, probably thinking about his own in the fields, probably working on the crops and all.

But as the sensitive topic about the gods arose, he could feel the kid's energy depleting. He sighed, probably wondering if it'll be better on if JJ knew that it was for the better to not talk about them. At all. But he couldn't do it. He didn't want to be the bearer of bad news. He knelt down, blind blue eyes looking deeper into JJ's soul. Yeah, he'g got the gift to hide that he's blind."It's because their godsthat they don't have to show affection to anyone, that's all." he hoped JJ understood. "And even to their own children. Especially their own kids." he said sadly. "On the other hand, you've got some awesome powers. he bribed the happiness into the kid and stood up straight.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 3:44 am

"YES! I WANNA MEET MY BRO'S! AND MY SISTERS!"

But J.J.'s elated mood again fell, as Abel answered his question. "So I won't get to meet him," he said, sadly. But, then, he perked up, again. "POWERS?! COOL! LIKE... HOW I CAN SING?! WAIT... Thats not really a power! Then... I don't have no powers!"

After a few moments, Jimmy said miserably, "Can we go meet my brothers and sisters now?"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 4:23 am

a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

"Don't worry. You'll get loads of awesome powers." he assured the kid. Abel glanced at John, or where he thought was John. "C'mon. We might meet one of your brothers or sisters on the way." he said. He gripped the hand of the small boy and puffed out his cheeks. "Or do you want them to come to you?" he asked the kid.

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 2:32 am

"I hope so." J.J. glanced at John. He had been quiet for a lot of the time, like he was deep in thought. When Abel held Jimmy's hand, he tightly grasped both Abel and John's hand, before grinning widely.

"I don't care. I wanna meet my family!"

John smiled back, but it was a half-smile. It was happy, but it had sadness in it too.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 1:33 am

I was on my top bunk reading one of the defensive books one of my friends from the Athena cabin gave me called "Survival Life." I got totally bored with the book so I just threw it down and looked for my IPod. "Pathetic book I say." I quietly said to myself. I found my IPod and about lied down and started to take a little nap with my eyes closed, before I heard some little kid yelling outside the cabin. Instantly my eyes snapped open. I pulled my earphones out of my ears and shut off my IPod. I grabbed my bronze knife, slid down from my top bunk, then motioned towards the back of the cabin door quietly. I was shocked with surprise when the door and immediately opened. Fast before anyone could see I grabbed the persons throat from behind and slid the knife to his throat. Everything happened to fast that no one could react as fast besides me.

When my eyes had caught up with time I noticed that I was holding a boy I didn't recognized. "Eh! Your just a newbie I bet. I was hoping it would be one of my elder half-siblings." I groaned as releasing the boy from my grip. I walked back to my top bunk and climbed. "So... what's your name?" I asked as putting away my bronze knife into its case.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 6:06 pm

OOO: Was going to wait for Death to post, but...

IC:

J.J. yelped as someone grabbed him. "EH! Not nice! I don't like knifes!" he said.

The person released him. He stepped back in front of John. "I'm J.J...." he said, "And my Daddy is Apollo! And this is John and my new friend Abel!" the six year-old said.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:52 pm

(Well, I've been waiting for a long time. Death had his chance.)

"Eh, sorry about that. I thought you were someone else from the cabin. Didn't think you were new." I said as rubbing the back of my head. I listened as he told me who he was. "Eh, so your J.J. Well, pleasure to meet you buddy. I'm Hunter Blake, your brother." I said as jumping off my bunk and landing in front of the boy. I held out my hand for a handshake. "Welcome to the Apollo cabin." I said with a smile on my face.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 4:33 am

"MY BROTHER?! COOL!" Instead of shaking Hunter's hand, J.J. grabbed it in a hug, jumping up and down. "YOUR MY BROTHER!"

Jimmy turned to John and Abel, pointing at Hunter excitedly. "HE'S MY BROTHER! YOU SAID THEY'D BE AWESOME AND HE IS!"

Jimmy had a gigantic grin on his face. "He's my brother and he's as cool as candy!" he said, proudly.

Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 11:55 am

I about fell down when J.J. had jumped on me and started to hug me and all. I smiled and hugged him back. "Yeah, I'm your brother." I said with a smile. After several times of hugging he finally let go of me. I smiled and said, "Thanks. Not many brothers and sisters here think I'm cool and stuff." I walked back to my bunk and leaned on the bed frame. "So J.J. pick any bunk you like. Well if it's empty." I said smiling and crossing my arms.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:23 am

Le Grand Tour Abel-1
a

the blind son of Demeter
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Abel stood by the doorway as his small friend wandered around the cabin. Being there unofficially and uninvited, he thought that bringing the kid home was all he could ever do now. He had a small, yet irriplaceable, at the time, smile on his face, and then he sighed, turning around. He had done his job, and now it was time to go. "By JJ." he told the kid with a whisper as he turned his heel.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 2:43 am

"I GET TO CHOOSE A BUNK?! IS THERE ONE AT THE TOP?! I really want a bunk at the top! The bottoms no fun but the top bunks are awesome!"

J.J. was just about to walk in and find a bunk, when Abel whispered behind him,
"Bye J.J.", and began to walk out the door. "Awwwww, Bye Abel! I hope I can see you again!" Jimmy replied sadly.

But he couldn't stay sad for long. He turned round again, with a huge grin on his face. "I choose..." he said, pointing to a bed, "That one! It looks like its empty cuz the walls have nothing on them and stuff, and it's on the top. Can I please have my bag, John?"

"Sure," the Satyr replied. He was standing in the doorway, he didn't want to go in. He passed the little bag to the boy. Jimmy ran off over to the bed, climbed the ladder in a flash, and checked that it was empty. "YAY!" he said, before throwing the bag onto the bunk. He crawled onto the bed, and turned round, looking at John and his Brother.

"This is AWESOME!" he said, "Is it really mine?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 7:52 am

I laughed slightly to myself as my little brother kept on screaming, "Is this really mine?" I climbed up to my bunk also and sat there for a moment looking around. "Yeah, it is J.J. That bunk is now yours."I said with a smile. I watched as the satyr in the door gave J.J his bag. "You need any help unpacking?" I asked as sliding down my bunk once again.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:44 am

"No, thank you, big brother -" J.J. Was still thrilled about that big brother part "- I ran away, so I have barely any clothes and stuffs!"

The boy was lying on the bunk, head sitting on his hands and legs (below the knees) pointing up. He was looking down at Hunter, but at the same time imagining stuff. His bunk was pretty plain now, but when the six year-old had messed it up to his liking... He imagined adding stuff. In his mind, his bunk could be awesome. But could it happen?
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 1:39 pm

"Oh, alright." I said with a smile. "J.J, just call me Hunter. It feels awkward when someone calls me big brother. Because mainly I'm the youngest one in the cabin here." I said as twirling my bronze arrow in my fingers. "Heads up. Do you like snakes?" I asked raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:28 am

"Snakes? YEAH! Unless they wanna eat me... That would make me go OUCH!" Jimmy replied, in his usual animated way. He then turned his body around, and climbed down the ladder, jumping when he reached the bottom. He then climbed up the ladder, just so he could jump again.

The six year-old then turned around and looked at Hunter expectantly. "Snake?" he asked his brother.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 12:58 am

"You stand corrected." I said as smiling. I watched as my pet python slithered out from her bed in my bunk and down to the hardwood floor. "Don't worry little brother. She's perfectly harmless, unless I tell her not to be." I said as rubbing my neck. "This pet right here is a Python whose name is Crila." I said as Crila slithered up my body and lied still on my shoulders.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 am

J.J. watched the snake, awed by it. He wanted to touch it so bad. 

"Hello, Crila," he whispered, fighting his urge, before looking at Hunter, "She's awesome!"

Then J.J. realized something. He wanted a pet. Something to cuddle. Hold. Feed. A friend. In truth, the six year-olds first ever friend was John, the Satyr who found him, and took him to Camp. He had never really had friends. He was scared to have them. And he was sure he wouldn't be allowed them, anyway. His stepfather had tried to make sure anything good in his life was taken away. Including his mother. 

"Are we allowed to have pets here? I wanna pet! Not a snake, like Crila. Sorry, Crila! I want something cuddly!" he asked, "And then I can make it a house on my bunk and feed it and cuddle it and it can be my friend!"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 05, 2011 10:46 am

I smiled as I watched my little brother wanting to pet Crila. "Wow. Unusual for someone to like snakes. Thanks bro. And about the pets, heck yeah." I said with a smile. I watched as Crila slithered up the wooden rail of J.J.'s bunk. "So, do you like camp so far?" I asked as popping my butt on one of my brother's bunk.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 12:16 am

"YEAH! But I haven't seen all of it... I wanna see the Pegoose and the Evil Forest and I wanna see the climbing wall I can get HURT on and I wanna see the lake and I wanna see DADDY. Does Daddy and everyone else's Mummy's and Daddy's live here, too? Cuz Mummy's and Daddy's are meant to live with their kids! Otherwise it would be stupid."

J.J. looked at Hunter expectantly. His older brother had to of met their father. The six year-old was waiting for everything about him, from what he looked like to what he smelt like.
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:50 am

"Wow, you really want to see camp." I said with a smile. I shrugged and rubbed the back of my head as my little half-brother just asked about Dad. "Well, that I can not say J.J. Dad comes in whenever he wants to. Dad, is a very busy person J.J. So I think you gotta be patient and wait for him. When the time is right, then you'll see him." I said with a bigger smile on my face.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 2:22 am

"When the time is right? That sounds like ages away, like how a century is like ten WHOLE days!" J.J. moaned, "I don't like maths!"

"Do we have to go to school and do maths and reading and stuff here?" he asked, "Cuz I don't like school! When I come home from school I have to get hit with the hitting metal! Well, that's what my STEP-dad Bruce says. He says you gotta get hit, and all kids got hit. I didn't like him. He killed my Mummy, so I ran away!"

He lifted up the side of his shirt, revealing a rectangular scar. "That was his favourite place to hit me. He was a SUPER DUPER good aimer-person!"

John cleared his throat from the corner, before the six year-old could show him the rest. "Erm... J.J. maybe you should share all your scars. No, not even the one on your butt. I don't think he wants to see that."

"Oh... 'kay."

"And... I have to go soon."

"NO!" J.J. cried, before running up to John and grabbing him like a leach. He started sobbing almost immediately. "DON'T GO! PLEASE? I don't WANT you to go! You're my protector person, so that means you have to protect me in these tough economic times and stop me from going BOOM!"

He had know idea what the tough economic times thing meant, but it sounded good.

"J.J...."

"NO!" the boy cut him off. "You can't! You just CAN'T!"

"Listen, J.J.," the Satyr said gently, "I have to go. But I'll visit you whenever I can! I promise you'll be able to make new friends!"

Jimmy continued to sob, but said, "FINE! But you gotta visit HEAPS and bring licorice! PLEASE?"
Back to top Go down
BlackWolf-03
Experienced Poster
BlackWolf-03

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 1:52 pm

I watched as J.J. talked to his satyr about not leaving him all alone here, and to protect him. I listened as my new little half-brother started to weep. "Hey, it's alright man. You got family here now. I'll protect you.."I said as walking over to his bunk. I looked up at him and smiled. "About school, you don't got do any math. All you need to learn is about Dad's history and all. More about Greek Mythology, and how you can defend yourself." I said with another smile.
Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 am

Ignoring his half-brother, J.J. continued, "But when you gonna leave?"

"Erm... Now-ish..." The Satyr replied.

"WHAT...?!" the six year-old began, but something else caught his attention. Perking up a little, he said, "NO SCHOOL?! THAT'S SO COOL! NO HITTING METAL!"

But then he remembered his best friend was leaving.

"I don't... I don't WANT you to go!"

"But I have to. But I will visit, and I will bring licorice! I promise." The Satyr started to walk over to hug J.J., but the boy bet him to it.

"Bye John," he sobbed into John's leg.

"See you later... I promise." the Satyr said before, turning around and walking out the door, leaving J.J. standing in the doorway crying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Le Grand Tour Empty
PostSubject: Re: Le Grand Tour   Le Grand Tour I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Le Grand Tour
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: